Whats the hardest part of being a T/O, B/O, C/R

R42 M Train

his sole contribution to this thread was to attack and insult 2 members of the forum for absolutlely no reason other than to amuse himself or for some sort of ego boost. as always. what a normal mature adult he is. enough is enough already. he needs to be put in his place... just like the MTA did when they fired his ass for being a rude a**hole of a conductor. he has no place to attack anyone with the track record he had. that is all.

his sole contribution to this thread was to attack and insult 2 members of the forum for absolutlely no reason other than to amuse himself or for some sort of ego boost. as always. what a normal mature adult he is. enough is enough already. he needs to be put in his place... just like the MTA did when they fired his ass for being a rude a**hole of a conductor. he has no place to attack anyone with the track record he had. that is all.

are you the conductor that feeds the cats at corona yard? if so please stop. the yard stinks.

Train Man Paul stated on SubChat not too long ago that when he was a TA conductor a passenger got irate because he kept on telling the passenger to refrain from holding the doors, and he got spat on.

I honestly don't think it could get any worse than that. If so, spill it out.

That's purely disgusting and would make me slam someone in the face with my fist

There are exceptions to every rule. You are one of the exceptions, and the examples you gave are as well. I'm glad you were able to stand the test of time and have a successful relationship and marriage.

aint that somethin...

....b/c my exact thoughts upon reading that reply about his situation was "the exception doesn't swallow the rule", so to speak... but Zman was more to-the-point, simply stating what happened in his life....

I think the majority of people would feel as if 2-3+ yrs is too long of a wait... like they're being strung along... but this thread isn't about that, so I'll leave it be.....

That's purely disgusting and would make me slam someone in the face with my fist

funny you mention that...

years ago, I was on a subway train where a conductor got spit on...

the guy (that did the spitting) was beyond drunk, not that it makes a difference... I wont say on what line, but let's just say the drunkard ended up losing a tooth after it was said & done....

one of the funniest things I ever saw a c/r do...

are you the conductor that feeds the cats at corona yard? if so please stop. the yard stinks.

lmao !

it happens more often then you think. i know quite a few conductors who got spat on for not holding the doors for a passenger... and chances are for their family downstairs still buying a metrocard. it is disgusting.

it happens more often then you think. i know quite a few conductors who got spat on for not holding the doors for a passenger... and chances are for their family downstairs still buying a metrocard. it is disgusting.

Yuck. This is what i have to look forward to if they call me for conductor?

The hardest part for me was learning the sub way system, and transfer points. When the train stops at a station, and a customer ask you a question, you have about five seconds to figure out what he asking you ( many speak broken English), and tell them how to get there, that was hard. I got spat on one time. Working the E in morning rush hour. I was working a R-32 or 38, we pulled into Roosevelt Ave in Queens, and the platform was packed. After a minute I tried to close my doors and couldn't, after 3 to 4 attempts I got them closed. Just as the train was leaving the station, this person came up and spat in my face. Since 32 and 38s can pull out a station fast, we were half out the station before I realized what happened. I was pissed. Now days if the platform is packed I don't may a full observation of the platform, because I feel threaten.

Archived