Facebook is under DDOS ATTACK

Messino

My info keeps changing,photos disappearing as well as friends.It happened for the third time yesterday.:mad::mad::mad:

You need to change your facebook password ASAP when it comes back online then and also need to make sure your computer doesnt have a trojan thats recording your info and sending it out to someone..

You need to change your facebook password ASAP when it comes back online then and also need to make sure your computer doesnt have a trojan thats recording your info and sending it out to someone..
It maybe from my wifes laptop.I primarily use it for uploading photos due to the memory card slot.So what I mplan on doing is getting a memory card reader from radio shack and use the library computer to do uploading.This only happens to me not my wife.SMH.And I figured it could possibly be a worm of some sort.Thanks for the tip Messino.

Facebook sucks. It hasn't been good since 2007.

No reason to get alarmed about all this, just make sure there's as little personal or private information on there as possible (including your email) and that way when they screw up you won't be leaking secrets to the world.

I only keep it as an easy way of getting in touch with people and I don't accept any friend requests from people I don't know, or from people I don't like.

How come Facebook remind me of the Eighth Avenue Line (A), (C), and (E). Wait I know why. Facebook is crime ridden with spammers, hackers, and perverts. Like how the Eighth Avenue Line is full of robbers, murders and rapists.

That makes no sense at all...

How come Facebook remind me of the Eighth Avenue Line (A), (C), and (E). Wait I know why. Facebook is crime ridden with spammers, hackers, and perverts. Like how the Eighth Avenue Line is full of robbers, murders and rapists.

I don't know whats more retarded: Your opinion about Facebook, or your opinion about the 8th Avenue line.

Archived