Facebook is under DDOS ATTACK

Messino

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I rarely use my myspace and twitter is use every 2 days or so bu fb i use daily because its the only social site that's still poppular.

Mine was perfectly fine since I'm always on fb mobile...twitter, I'm only on it when fb gets boring, and when it gets a little boring here. Its been exactly 3 days since I was on twitter (a new personal best :P)

...time to advertise lol...I can be found most of the time on facebook right here

And if you're really bored, find me on twitter over here

This isn't news.

Thank you.

These social networking sites have always been a haven for drama... Worse when you have people pushing 30 yrs old taking things said & done on these type of sites, more to heart than the younger age group does.....

I swear people take more pride in saying they have more online friends; keeping tighter tabs on their online friends.... than the ones (if any) they should be interacting with, once they step away from the pc.... but this iddn't about that....

Far as this distributional/distributed denial of service attack... lol...

Something facebook related happened to push these perps over the edge (including, but not limited to, not being accepted by a certain group of peers)... I mean, the mindstate is similar to the kid that tries to inflict physical harm on a group of students in a particular school (bomb threats, columbine, etc)... DoS attacks are the online equivalent....

This is how you can tell characters such as whoever's responsible for this act, has no one off the virtual realm that literally considers them a goddamn friend....

Tapping into the minds of the worthless & downright pathetic....

fin.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Even fb mobile is messed up...I can't even use the app I have on my G1 cuz even that is messed up. The only thing I can do is update my status thru text messaging :mad::mad:

wirelessly posted via (mozilla/5.0 (linux; u; android 1.6; en-us; t-mobile g1 build/dmd64) applewebkit/528.5+ (khtml, like gecko) version/3.1.2 mobile safari/525.20.1)

even fb mobile is messed up...i can't even use the app i have on my g1 cuz even that is messed up. The only thing i can do is update my status thru text messaging :mad::mad:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Yes I know I read that, although I didn't technically "say it." But I digress, me and LRG always arguing lol

LMAO! I don't even use my Face anymore. Got hacked 2 months ago by some lonely soul, who spammed all 7 of my family and friends. I was never into Facebook or MySpace and all that stuff. Only have 'em because of family. But it's a riot for me because I may have to take my brother to the hospital, because his life will pause if Facebook is down! It's an addiction. It's really sad too!

I got tired of it and "DEACTIVATED" my account since they will never let you delete it and they retain all of the pictures and info on their servers forever.. Also in the fine print of the TOS they say that anything you upload, videos, pictures etc becomes their property and they can do anythign they want with it and use it for promotion/advertising pourposes without your permission. People have found their photos being used in dating site ads and flipped out..

Archived