2nd Interview at mc donalds

TransitStop

a little nervous.....

last night i got a call for an interview at mc donalds for today at 3:30 so i left the house @ 3:05 for a bus at 3:15( i live 5 mins by bus 15 by walk ) the only problem was the bus was L11 and i got there 2 minutes late :/

anyways during the interview it went good i was really nervous though and stuttered a few times, but i told her i was a little nervous and she said thats alright most people your age are, dont worry about it

so after the interview i handed my References to her like she requested and i went home ( had to give references once when applying and once during interview ) and she said they would give me a call back for a 2nd interview ( i dont know whats its gonna be about ) but its October 6th 2010 at 4:00 which give me alot of time to make it home, get something nice on and leave. ( unlike today when i got home @ 2:45 and left @ 3:05 )

so i need to know, what does this really mean a "2nd Interview" does it mean i will have the job or have a better chance at getting the job?

sorry for the looonnnggg thread guys but info would be greatly appreciated

I can accept that. Just struck me odd when i read it. 2nd interviews are always a good sign though.

Agreed. It's also plausible that it's their way of saying that they really are interested in you and would like to see you a part of their work environment. I tend stand by first impressions a lot but it takes more than a first impression to get to know a person.

What type of job are you getting at Mcdonalds. I am telling you know don't be a fry cook it's the worse thing to do for everything it is. My cousins friend worked there over the summer and it was a torture chamber they don't care about you at all. Unless if you are a manager.

Hah that's you. I refuse to work at McDonald's or any fast food joint.

Dude I drive all day,deal with traffic ect ect. I'm tired. I wanna hang up the keys and do easy work. I figure working at Mcdonalds is easy work. I'll throw out trash mop up the floor I don't care. I wanna take it easy work my little 8 hours and go home. I'll even take the huge pay cut.

What type of job are you getting at Mcdonalds. I am telling you know don't be a fry cook it's the worse thing to do for everything it is. My cousins friend worked there over the summer and it was a torture chamber they don't care about you at all. Unless if you are a manager.

He's 16. Let the kid start somewhere. Besides I doubt he wants to work there for the rest of his life. Props to him for taking the initiative to get a job to get some extra spending money instead of begging mommy and daddy for a handout like so many other kids today.

a little nervous.....

last night i got a call for an interview at mc donalds for today at 3:30 so i left the house @ 3:05 for a bus at 3:15( i live 5 mins by bus 15 by walk ) the only problem was the bus was L11 and i got there 2 minutes late :/

anyways during the interview it went good i was really nervous though and stuttered a few times, but i told her i was a little nervous and she said thats alright most people your age are, dont worry about it

so after the interview i handed my References to her like she requested and i went home ( had to give references once when applying and once during interview ) and she said they would give me a call back for a 2nd interview ( i dont know whats its gonna be about ) but its October 6th 2010 at 4:00 which give me alot of time to make it home, get something nice on and leave. ( unlike today when i got home @ 2:45 and left @ 3:05 )

so i need to know, what does this really mean a "2nd Interview" does it mean i will have the job or have a better chance at getting the job?

sorry for the looonnnggg thread guys but info would be greatly appreciated

Don't be nervous and you'll always do alright. When you're young like you are interviewers will expect you to be nervous, and that's OK, but as you get older just work on giving the appearance of being more comfortable. That's some long term advice.

A second interview is always good news, it means they are willing to spend time and resources on you to see if you're a good match for them. So just go back calm, relaxed, ready, and on time, and do your best you will have no regrets.

Be ready to work and remember doing your best doesn't stop at the interview. Do a good job, follow instructions (aka don't do anything "outside of the rules"), but stand up for yourself. McDonald's is a big corp so you won't have to worry about this, but if you ever have a boss that asks you to work extra for free, remember that it's illegal and say no. If you do all those, you'll be good at any job you're qualified to do.

Good luck.

This is what an ALARM MT Driver is not suppost to say lol , I wanna see you work at the The Toll Booth so I can fly threw going 45 and blow the roof off the Toll Booth lol

Nah F that, all I wanna just do my mopping and cleaning duties and go home and I don't want to handle money. Too many eyes watching you.

Dude I drive all day,deal with traffic ect ect. I'm tired. I wanna hang up the keys and do easy work. I figure working at Mcdonalds is easy work. I'll throw out trash mop up the floor I don't care. I wanna take it easy work my little 8 hours and go home. I'll even take the huge pay cut.

I didn't know there were people with such low expectations for themselves… Dream big because you'll never be bigger than your dreams.

I didn't know there were people with such low expectations for themselves… Dream big because you'll never be bigger than your dreams.

Because sometimes I joke around but people don't get it. But I want an easy job close to home so I have no worries. Thats my dream after hitting the 200 million dollar mega lotto.

why not try and get a cleaning job then if you can through MTA, NJT , PANYNJ ?

Only Mcdonalds. I want to work at the Mcdonalds near my home so I don't haave to worry about anything. I'm looking for an easy easy job :P

Only Mcdonalds. I want to work at the Mcdonalds near my home so I don't haave to worry about anything. I'm looking for an easy easy job :P

You say that now. Lemme tell you something...How old are you? You dont have to answer that. However....figure this. A 18 year old manager tells you to mop or clean up the restroom for some shyt pay....If thats me it isnt going to happen. If im not mistaken if I remember I think you drive trucks. I bet within a week you will be crying to go back to driving trucks.

I rather drive all day then clean up after grown people.

Archived