NYC Subway Fantasy Map Collaboration

Baseball02

The (T) wouldn't overcrowd any tracks as a local. If that would be the case, then the (Y) would also overcrowd it. No dude, the (Y) is completely unnecessary.

Okay, maybe I exaggerated with overcrowding. The (Y) is not completely unnecessary, it would be the proposed Troborough RX, which would link the Bronx directly to Queens. It's a real plan, look it up. Many people in the Bronx work in Queens, so such a line would be completely necessary. The (T) would offer service to the Far East Side, which many people in that area don't need, unless they want to go there on a holiday. I would seriously doubt that, though.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should add the 9th avenue el which ran from woodlawn with the (4) to 167th street where it split off crossing the harlem river into manhattan at 155th street making its way to 9th avenue all the way to south ferry. or not just the shuttle they ran in the 50's between 155th street and 167th street

you should add the 9th avenue el which ran from woodlawn with the (4) to 167th street where it split off crossing the harlem river into manhattan at 155th street making its way to 9th avenue all the way to south ferry. or not just the shuttle they ran in the 50's between 155th street and 167th street

Maybe this would be a better idea for the (Y)...:P

Okay, i'm confused? What am I supposed to do about that (Y)

My original idea was to send the (Y) up the Third Ave El, but now I like Andres's idea of sending it up on a 9th Ave El... (:P)

But however you do it, make sure it goes into the Bronx.

Heres A Few Suggestions-

1.For The (J)/(Z) Make It Run To Bay Pk So The (D)/(N) Can Be Skip Stop Exp.

2.Make A New Shuttle Route That Goes From Prospect Pk To Brighton Beach So The (Q)/(;) Can Run More Exp Also It Can Bring The (B) To Coney Island

Heres A Few Suggestions-

1.For The (J)/(Z) Make It Run To Bay Pk So The (D)/(N) Can Be Skip Stop Exp.

Why? That would mess up the skip-stop service. A better idea would be to send the <R> (under a different name, of course) on Bay Pk. The (D)/(N) skip-stop idea makes no sense to me, can you please explain?

2.Make A New Shuttle Route That Goes From Prospect Pk To Brighton Beach So The (Q)/(;) Can Run More Exp Also It Can Bring The (:P To Coney Island

There are no shuttle tracks on the Brighton line. Plus, it would have minimal stops, meaning that the (:) would still have to terminate at Brighton Beach.

Im saying that do you rember the (M) That used to go to Bay Pk?Cant The (J)/(Z) Do The same thing?

First, the (J) and (Z) would not, could not, and should not be extended, or it would ruin the skip-stop service. Second, I said that an <R> under a different name could accomplish the same. Third, what is up with the (D)/(N) skip-stop? In my eyes, it serves no purpouse but to annoy.

Skip stop is not needed in 4th Avenue if the (D) and (N) are having no problems operating express.

And forget about the (J)/(Z) extension to Bensonhurst. It's not going to happen for obvious reasons, period. That idea has been shot down countless times, and quite frankly, it's getting old now.

• 2 months later...

Archived