China Highspeed Rail: CRH380A Clips Reposted by Me (Incl'd Full Ride of Shanghai Hangzhou HSR Line)

Fan Railer

• 2 weeks later...
Dude you can't steal other peoples videos and upload them as ur own.

There's a lot of grey area there (lack of copyright, disclaimer, promise to remove them if the original uploader contacts me....).... So you keep your opinion and I'll keep mine... anyway, here's a new clip of the brand new 16 car CRH380BL set testing in Beijing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3kAOOrpjXc

China locks people up for a year for making sarcastic jokes on Twitter. China says you can only have one kid. China builds POS buildings then lies about it "being completed in a week". China buys off the shelf high speed trains and makes a fuss about it.

China is good at one thing and that is lying. China will colapse when it reaches critical mass, and then maybe the people can have an actual repubican system of governemnt, and not a military dictatorship masqurading as a communist state. I give them ten years, maybe twenty before the PRC goes the route of the USSR if they don't change thier ways.

I think the next USSR is USA and not China. China is the new Superpower of the 21th century. Why it shall collapse? For what reason? Its economy is prospering and the dictatorship is working (unfortunately). The reason why the USSR has collapsed, was because it had economic problems, not political.

I feel the same way. China is to strong and they do things a little more differently as we do. I do think in the next 10-20 years there is a possibility that China will be number 1 and will be ahead of the U.S. They are too strong they just recently moved above Japan to claim the number 2 spot in terms of the strongest country. Economically if you look at it. What isnt made in China? Other than Bootleg which that is a $10 Billion industry. I feel strong that alot of the things we have are made in China. Clothes, CDs Your IPOD Etc Etc. Just to name a few.

Archived