R68A (Q) train?

Calvin

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smh.....typical foamer....

Whoever votes him off the island, say I.....

Im not a "typical foamer". People who say Im a foamer have not seen my videos or have never seen me record/on the subway. Theres alot about me you don't know and other people don't know, so dont start "calling me a foamer" shit.

You are trying to get people to turn me down? then Theres problems.

this thread was just started as someone spotting an R68A <Q>, then it turned into this madness. This thread should just be closed and people should just go away. Its complete madness and everybodys approving this.

This thread should actually be deleted, not closed. All the evidence should be gone. This thread is just a complete fail. (1) its in the wrong Forum Section. a different thread should be made in the off-topic lounge, not here. (2)its getting out of hand. if this stupid R68A <Q> thingy never happened then all of this shit would have probably not have happened and happened on another thread. Now if anybody is going to yell at me for saying this, then dont post it. Say it to your buddies, dont go in public & shout it out.

So next time something rare happens dont start flaming on that thread. This was a huge misfortune. If it wasnt the new year, and if there was no R68A <Q>, then NONE of this would of happened.

:mad:

Im not a "typical foamer". People who say Im a foamer have not seen my videos or have never seen me record/on the subway. Theres alot about me you don't know and other people don't know, so dont start "calling me a foamer" shit.

this thread was just started as someone spotting an R68A <Q>, then it turned into this madness. This thread should just be closed and people should just go away. Its complete madness and everybodys approving this.

This thread should actually be deleted, not closed. All the evidence should be gone. This thread is just a complete fail. (1) its in the wrong Forum Section. a different thread should be made in the off-topic lounge, not here. (2)its getting out of hand. if this stupid R68A <Q> thingy never happened then all of this shit would have probably not have happened and happened on another thread. Now if anybody is going to yell at me for saying this, then dont post it. Say it to your buddies, dont go in public & shout it out.

So next time something rare happens dont start flaming on that thread. This was a huge misfortune. If it wasnt the new year, and if there was no R68A <Q>, then NONE of this would of happened.

you_fail.jpg

Ok yeah, you didnt really read this thread entirely, and it most definitely shows you are someone who doesnt like to have fun....

This thread went from R68A <Q> to R32s on the (C) to R160 bashing to R110As to R110Bs to what is now this, and you're going to blame this on me and everyone else on here? Did you fail English class dude? Do you not have any level of reading comprehension? Seriously, go back to foaming over that damn R68A <Q>. We ALL wanted this thread to be locked once it went off-topic, but nothing is going on.

Like I told you, if you dont like the thread and whats going on in it, THEN SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP POSTING IN IT!

Lets see how fast the response will be....

Smh.....typical foamer....

Whoever votes him off the island, say I.....

okay thats it you just ******* embarresed me infront of everybody. Go **** off! Enough of this sick shit. Im pissed off at everybody now any of course since I said that, everybodys going to foam at me saying we dont care and rude things.

Caitsith, you have BIG problems. Dont go putting somebody down just because of their opinion. I will befreind everybody who says "I". SO JUST STOP WITH THIS SHIT AND STOP. IT IS OUT OF HAND.:mad::tdown:

okay thats it you just ******* embarresed me infront of everybody. Go **** off! Enough of this sick shit. Im pissed off at everybody now any of course since I said that, everybodys going to foam at me saying we dont care and rude things.

Caitsith, you have BIG problems. Dont go putting somebody down just because of their opinion. I will befreind everybody who says "I". SO JUST STOP WITH THIS SHIT AND STOP. IT IS OUT OF HAND.:mad::tdown:

Ok yeah, you didnt really read this thread entirely, and it most definitely shows you are someone who doesnt like to have fun....

This thread went from R68A <Q> to R32s on the (C) to R160 bashing to R110As to R110Bs to what is now this, and you're going to blame this on me and everyone else on here? Did you fail English class dude? Do you not have any level of reading comprehension? Seriously, go back to foaming over that damn R68A <Q>. We ALL wanted this thread to be locked once it went off-topic, but nothing is going on.

Like I told you, if you dont like the thread and whats going on in it, THEN SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP POSTING IN IT!

And hey, I dont have problems, its just that you dont know how to have fun.....its not MY fault you are making yourself look bad in this thread....is it? Anyone care to pitch in?

The profanity is not necessary >_<

I know, but just trying to get the point accross caitsith takes alot of hard work!

WTF Befreinding somebody is that becoming "enimies" or actually freinding someone? thats confusing.

Archived