Question about runs on a few lines

'89 Liberty MCI

Quick question, does anybody know exactly how many runs the following lines have:

Bx12 local, Bx12 select, M15 local, M15 select, B6, B41, B44, B46.

Thanks!

Unless there are some unofficial runs, you should be able to get that info on the MTA website. Just go to mta.info and look at the schedules on those runs.

Obviously you have no idea what your talking about!

Same bus does more then 1 trip and you cannot fig that out but counting the scheduled trips online.

Obviously he didn't understand the question as it wasn't clear originally... You're sitting here slamming the guy for trying to help out, yet you didn't answer the question... :(

While we're on the topic of runs, is there a formula for the LIB run numbers? I hear them on the radio often. Example: 1508. Does this mean the driver runs the N15 then the N8, or does this mean the 8th trip on the N15, or what?

Run number 8 on the N15 most likely, if their system has the route number followed by the run number like MTA Bus.

If there is one assignment involving two lines, there have to be multiple assignments like that involving those same two lines and therefore 1508 wouldn't mean you do the N15 and the N8 because it would mean you're the only operator that does that type of work. That usually doesn't happen. There must be multiple occurrences of this combined route business.

Obviously he didn't understand the question as it wasn't clear originally... You're sitting here slamming the guy for trying to help out, yet you didn't answer the question... :(

Oh just stop... I tried at least something give me a break. I didnt see hes comment after.

Anyways carry on now!

Oh just stop... I tried at least something give me a break. I didnt see hes comment after.

Anyways carry on now!

I was actually sticking up for you... I think your comment should be referred to the guy that made it, not me. :( Anyway, as you say carry on... I'd actually like to see if someone has the answer to this.

Quick question, does anybody know exactly how many runs the following lines have:

Bx12 local, Bx12 select, M15 local, M15 select, B6, B41, B44, B46.

Thanks!

B41- 86 runs weekdays

B44- 100 runs weekdays

B46- 115 runs weekdays

If you need weekends let me know

B41- 86 runs weekdays

B44- 100 runs weekdays

B46- 115 runs weekdays

If you need weekends let me know

How many of those 41/46 runs are combined? Because I know 74 on the 41 leaves the depot around 3ish? So there are only 12 more 41 runs before midnight? I assume when I see run #like 105 at 2am on the Veterns b41, that driver has spent most of his day on the B46... right?

Thanks a lot knice. I would like to see the Saturday-Sunday as well.

Jacs, I didn't know those three lines in Flatbush were combined like you just said, I find that interesting since each one has its own distinct relief point. I can't see how TA would even THINK about combining three very heavy, very productive north-south lines, each with a relief point shared by no other line. I could understand how they combined the B2 with the B31 since both are much quieter and have a common relief point, but if you miss your swing and have to take 20 minutes, then that means what, get off the B46 at Fillmore, find food someplace, then go wait for your relief on the B41 (assuming you make the relief going towards Downtown) 5 minutes before you're supposed to get back on the bus? Hell, if you gotta make the relief going towards KP or Bergen Beach you're not even able to just get on the same bus that you're going to drive on your second half and just stay there, because you gotta go north from the depot on a separate bus just so you can get your bus and go south. Unless they have you get relieved on the B46 only or pull in from any line and then pull out on any line or make a relief on the B46 only.

what happen is they make your swing a pull in and pull out.so you are not making a relief. Usually Operater's asks the yard to keep there bus and just deadhead to there next starting point. dispatchers for the most part will take care of there operators when they know you been working hard for them.

Archived