Messed up 7 sign

Buddy

Nice catch... must have been a foamer who changed the sign. I have a person in mind who did this...

It was not me! :innocent: I don't have the key anymore...

anyways I think this is probably the same train I saw the other day on the (7) that had all the signs set to NIS, all the route bullets set to (12), (8), upside down (7), blank, etc. The front sign said NIS and the rear said (12).

I think this was a school car, a training train.

They probably rushed to put it back in service and didn't have time, so they put some weird destination up.

B)

anyways I think this is probably the same train I saw the other day on the (7) that had all the signs set to NIS, all the route bullets set to (12), (8), upside down (7), blank, etc. The front sign said NIS and the rear said (12).

I think this was a school car, a training train.

They probably rushed to put it back in service and didn't have time, so they put some weird destination up.

:)

Did I say who or you.. So now I know it was you B)

So... you just brought up, under a site full of TA supervision and probably NYPD, that you have been changing roll signs, and you had a key for the roll signs. Doesn't that give away too much?

So... you just brought up, under a site full of TA supervision and probably NYPD, that you have been changing roll signs, and you had a key for the roll signs. Doesn't that give away too much?

shouldn't have included that 2nd sentence in that lolol

FYI I'm pretty sure the the authorities do read this and other sites, they've stopped by BVEStation as well so be careful what you say lol

Archived