Exam #2901 B\O any movement?

transit bx

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone call up HR see what the status is on the 2 list  OA list if I remember is at 2,873,   MTA bus was at 3,903-4.523. I'm not sure.  When you go for the  physical exam. They test your eyes,ears,heart,joints,bp,

Who is on this list and what is your list number you don't have to post all the numbers and put a x at the last number.  I'm asking because they are skipping people and they are up in the 4,000's already.This is for OA  they are not calling for MTA BUS.  

Thanks for the info RTS but im thrown off by what you said here. Are they still calling people off of 2901 (OA List) for MTA Bus company positions?

I know what OA is, was thrown off because you had said earlier in the month they were still calling people for bus company and this week you said they weren't. Just hoping theyre done with filling bus company positions off of this list because exam 2301 is more than anxious to start being called..  :D

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound like You didn't know anything just trying to help. See what happen part time was so successful at spring creek they wanted to move it up from 15% to 45 % that's why they used 2901 to fill up the 30% and anyone that got full time was at a  local 100 depot. Now for 2301 I'm hearing by next year they would used  this exam  to replace the old time driver's. 2901 has 2 more years left before it's done. Some friends and Family members have been called off of 2901 in the last past weeks they have to report on the 9th.

• 3 weeks later...

Im in spring creek, and some of the part time operators are being called for drug testing for OA. Last person I spoke to was list number 43xx and he said he did the drug testing. Now awaiting the physical.

He was part of the 2901 list. So lets see

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK  a family member  just got their letter for 2901 they need to report to 180 next week. anyone else. 

I received it as well and will have to come down there on the 10th with the pre-employment application.  I really wasn't expecting to receive this letter.  I was planning on obtaining a psychological evaluation in the mail from a different organization so that I could bring it down to 180 on my own time, redo most of the examinations, see their psychiatrist (on a positive note), and clear the medical hold for good.  Since I've received the letter and application, I just hope I get the evaluation before I get a call from the liaison telling me to come down there again for a medical.

A whole bunch of people started getting their letters.

I got my OA letter and a bunch of part timers out of sc got their letters within the last week or 2

A couple friends got the letter also....

From what i heard, since July, they wanted to exhaust the 2901 list by year end. Not sure how accurate that is. But it seems true

Numbers are in the 5xxx range

Archived