Exam #2901 B\O any movement?

transit bx

Transit Bx how do you like MTA bus and the job? and how long have you been there now.

I like MTA bus so far i wish they hurry up and merge already, in may i finished my probation without any issues i started in EC last year, when we had our system pick i went to LG. Now im thinking of picking into CP in the next system pick. Hows SC?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Dan downgraded his CDL and that he was finished with driving commercially.

Huh? Never that. Class 'A' till I die.

I don't wanna go on the road, I just want the letter. What if I never took the c/r test? I'd still be waiting for that 2901 letter to come in.

Wow you been there a year now. time really goes fast. I'm not over at SC anymore I'm Over at OA now. how is TIM doing I think that's his name. The merge I don't think it's going to happen soon. they been trying to push regional bus for sometime and mta wants TWU to agree on part time drivers but that's not going to happen. it's good to hear from you keep up the good work. How is LG is the pay ok.

Wow you been there a year now. time really goes fast. I'm not over at SC anymore I'm Over at OA now. how is TIM doing I think that's his name. The merge I don't think it's going to happen soon. they been trying to push regional bus for sometime and mta wants TWU to agree on part time drivers but that's not going to happen. it's good to hear from you keep up the good work. How is LG is the pay ok.

Huh, the pay is the same as OA/TA i started with 20.96 top pay 29.96 same as TA/OA. LG,CP,BP,EC and YO is TWU 100. FR,SSc, and FR are ATU. The only difference between TA/OA and MTABC is the pension and our passes, the last meeting they really pushing for MTABC to have OA contract, the merge is going to happen but its going to take time but as far as contract they pushing for what OA have. What depot are you in?

Sorry I mean How do you like the pay now after the year going from CT transit I think that's what it is. I'm over in OA now at WF. It took some time to get back over here but I'm back.

oh lol my bad, the pay is better from CT transit. The top pay at CT transit is 25.43 vs 29.96 and plus i dont have yo travel as far no more, but im glad i got the three and a half years experience at CT transit and got artic experience as well for about a year. It made my day 7 real easy and ect and also made my probation a bit easy as well. Hows WF what line you on, i live about 10min from your depot.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. If you didn't hear anything yet please make sure you call hr if your list number is lower then 3,022. I have friend that had a problem. His list # 1603 and he didn't hear anything yet. I told to call which he did. Hr told him they sent him a letter a long time ago which he didn't get. He went down to hr yesterday to fill out some paper work and to get ready for the process. Also if your on this exam and you can't wait just call HR and asked them to put you on the MTA BUS list. they are taking people for MTA BUS now.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived