Exam #2901 B\O any movement?

transit bx

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone here anything about 2901 did my sec drug test on 6/10 now not a word so now i need a 3 test plz let me know ty

Dude, did you read the previous post before yours? mabstoa won't hire

until next year, they will ask you if you want to work for MTA Bus, but if

you accept they will take you off the list for mabstoa.

If you live in Suffolk County it must be a tough commute into 180 Livingston St,

if you can wait a few months until next year then do so. But MTA Bus

has a few depots in Queens(LGA,College Point,Baisley Park,JFK, Far Rock)

anyone here anything about 2901 did my sec drug test on 6/10 now not a word so now i need a 3 test plz let me know ty

If I were you, I would inquire about the (MTA)Bus Company job. They sent out letters to people on the 2901 list. Since you've taken two urine test I'm surprised they didn't offer it to you already. Reason I would take it is because (MTA) can always decide to change their minds on when they will hire if at all next year. If they're offering a job, Take It!!. You'll have comparable pay and benefits as MaBSTOA.

so now two test later and no med and no one will let me what going on

Are you selective reading?

... from what Locomotion69 previously posted [see bold, especially]:

Dude, did you read the previous post before yours? mabstoa won't hire

until next year, they will ask you if you want to work for MTA Bus, but if

you accept they will take you off the list for mabstoa.

This is regarding your exam - 2901.

yes did the boss 2 drug test last 1 was 6/10 now no calls that all and when i call i get the run around and not a set date for anything no 3 test drug no class date not a word nice i was to be in july class than aug now i dont know this is why i ask on here i am on exam 2901 list# in the 400s

Alright, so, back to square one; since you've read the several posts regarding the call stop for MaBSTOA, did you inquire about the MTA Bus position instead?

It's takes a little time to understand some of your posts, but if you can clearly detail everything from this point on, it would help with the communication.

It's irrelevant now with the constant "I took 2 drug tests already; I took 2 drug tests already; when are they gonna call? when are they gonna call?" type deal. My apologizes if this sounds too direct and somewhat rude; it's not though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just a brief update,they called me this afternoon since I already left a message with them from before about my payment sent by money order in the mail since I had trouble doing it on line in August. They told me not to worry, and said there will be a notices in the mail by Jan. 2012 for further instructions, but no exam date as of yet. They wish me the best of luck.

• 4 months later...

@transitman23 my list number is 15 from that list, but they only hiring for mta bus this year off that only. They won't be hiring off that list for mabstoa till early or mid 2012. I went for my second drug test this pass monday for mta bus. Maybe they will can me by this week or next to come in for my medical I should be in the up coming may classes. What is your list number.

my list # 4500s

• 4 weeks later...

I took the test back in April 2011, the rep that was their said if you pass you should receive a call towards the end of 2011 or the beginning of 2012. I got the letter that i passed The test is a pass or fail, they don't go by score and the list " supposedly " stays active for 3-4 years. I'm curious if anyone got called in and if so, if you can post your list number.

I took the test back in April 2011, the rep that was their said if you pass you should receive a call towards the end of 2011 or the beginning of 2012. I got the letter that i passed The test is a pass or fail, they don't go by score and the list " supposedly " stays active for 3-4 years. I'm curious if anyone got called in and if so, if you can post your list number.

I was on pre-employment today (drug test, paper work). im on the 1400's list . i was call from mta bus not mabstoa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They were called for mabstoa most of them went to Kings bridge depot. The people that had lower list numbers last year most of them went to MTA bus they Didn't want to wait for mabstoa. So for the people waiting for mabstoa the list is starting to move again. They had a class of 38 people in July and only 26 made it 12 Didn't. More room for the guys that want mabstoa. People can't pass the drug,medical,training, I was talking to MR.Williams last week he said a lot of people don't even have a permit yet when they are called down or even have their paper work in order. So guys just hang in there people that make errors or don't want the job. Guess what it's going to be your turn. good luck all.

Archived