Hilton Garage Is Starting To Get The Nabi's

well it was only a matter of time haha :cool: im not sure how many the Hilton has so far though while i was in downtown on the 1 going home going in the other direction was the #5802 on the 25 most likely to pennstation or essex county correction center i have no idea on that part but i know i saw 5802 haha :cool:

well it sucks for me that i couldn't get a picture of it though it makes me more determined now to do so for the next time im out.

well it was only a matter of time haha :cool: im not sure how many the Hilton has so far though while i was in downtown on the 1 going home going in the other direction was the #5802 on the 25 most likely to pennstation or essex county correction center i have no idea on that part but i know i saw 5802 haha :cool:

well it sucks for me that i couldn't get a picture of it though it makes me more determined now to do so for the next time im out.

Looks like its time to get them RTSs while we still can.

Pretty much, from what I remember, by the end of next year, it'll be NABI's MCI's and NEOPLANS. Then NJT gotta worry about new MCI's and ESPECIALLY Articulated buses since Neoplan ran out of business.

only the older RTS buses are to be scrapped... there will still be some around after this NABI delivery is complete

The number of NABIs remaining to be delivered will still be enough to replace a tremendous amount of the 1999-2000 Nova RTS buses (Nova Bs).

On order, the 1995-96 Nova RTS buses (Nova As) were only about 175. Some have already been picked at so the number is somewhere between lets say 150-170. With the NABIs now starting in the 5800 range, the Nova As could all be replaced before 6000 arrives, leaving about 400 buses left to be delivered because the NABI order is suppose to go up to 6395. It also involves some other buses like some of the 30 foot Nova RTS buses being replaced by NABIs. There could possibly be options that NJT has yet to take on.

This can go on and on but that's just the simple way of saying things. We'll see how things play out now until 2013.

The number of NABIs remaining to be delivered will still be enough to replace a tremendous amount of the 1999-2000 Nova RTS buses (Nova Bs).

On order, the 1995-96 Nova RTS buses (Nova As) were only about 175. Some have already been picked at so the number is somewhere between lets say 150-170. With the NABIs now starting in the 5800 range, the Nova As could all be replaced before 6000 arrives, leaving about 400 buses left to be delivered because the NABI order is suppose to go up to 6395. It also involves some other buses like some of the 30 foot Nova RTS buses being replaced by NABIs. There could possibly be options that NJT has yet to take on.

This can go on and on but that's just the simple way of saying things. We'll see how things play out now until 2013.

Don't think that ~400 buses is enough to replace ~570 more. (Not including the 125 T80206 RTS-06s)

Lol, NABIs are taking over Newark Penn Station routes.

:eek: well i need to go to penn station more often atleast to take pictures of them on the 1 and 25 if im lucky :cool:

and so far i only saw them on the 1-25 and 90 as of now all thats left is the 42 and 70 well im pretty sure those are the only routes for now

No, If I'm correct some of the Hilton routes that uses the Nova A's will get NABIs

And my friends, I am really sorry to say this but...............The Flxible era is now over in New Jersey. This upsets me because I only got to ride them once now I can't ride them again. They had served commuters, tourists, and busfans greatly in NJ. Yes, I do like the NABIs but they will never compare to how amazing the Flxes were. :P :cry:

No, If I'm correct some of the Hilton routes that uses the Nova A's will get NABIs

And my friends, I am really sorry to say this but...............The Flxible era is now over in New Jersey. This upsets me because I only got to ride them once now I can't ride them again. They had served commuters, tourists, and busfans greatly in NJ. Yes, I do like the NABIs but they will never compare to how amazing the Flxes were. :( :cry:

hmm ok its just that im trying to figure this out is all :P

i never noticed a 2600's or 2700's used on a 52

so then theres the 26-37-42 and 70 lines that does so thats like the most likely chance they would use some on those lines

unless someone has some information and would like to correct me then feel free :):P

Archived