The F line the way it should be...

INDman

Awesome, not because it's an R46, but cuz of the sunset and the bus in the same pic.

I found out ahead of time that the train was running and I figured I would shoot it out side. I know everyone likes to shoot trains coming up the hill, but I thought that shooting from the street would be something different.

Ahhh, yes. I remember those good'ol days. I even remember R32s on the (F)! Now, the (F) is FLOODED with R160A/B's. Man, NICE photo. Its the most exclusive thing to see on the (F) since 2008-2009!:tup::tup::tup: :cry::cry::cry:

Nice catch, but I have to disagree with the idea that R-46’s on the (F) is ‘the way it should be.’ The 46’s were used on the Culver Line for over three decades and were the main car class assigned to the route for most of that time. We all had plenty of time to ride, record and photograph these cars on the (F). It was a great run, but now it’s time to enjoy them on 8th Avenue, Fulton St. and in the Rockaways.

Nice catch, but I have to disagree with the idea that R-46’s on the (F) is ‘the way it should be.’ The 46’s were used on the Culver Line for over three decades and were the main car class assigned to the route for most of that time. We all had plenty of time to ride, record and photograph these cars on the (F). It was a great run, but now it’s time to enjoy them on 8th Avenue, Fulton St. and in the Rockaways.

As a kid, the (F) was all R46s and latter had some R32s. I remember it and always will remember the (F) as an R46 line.

Archived