Tagged M8 Before in even in service!

Double standards man you gotta love em....

Tell me about it.

You're a foamer because you obsess over Slants but you're not a foamer when you obsess over R1-9s :P

Tell me about it.

You're a foamer because you obsess over Slants but you're not a foamer when you obsess over R1-9s :P

Don't hide your foamyness too.. Computer foamer :P. And dont worry im a Redbird foamer :P

Wait a minute...

How do you call us foamers, yet you remember when this photo was posted? You're the one who has the who what where when why and how on this photo, so you should not be talking.

I don't think he means we are foamers, but the OP or the ones who are way toooo obsessed with them bro. I know a few who are thats not in here and won't name. Maybe there is one here but not saying.

See the OP shouldn't have posted this pix... Especially since this is LAST YEAR..............

Yep thats a CT plate, so must be in CT.

But then again who knows it this is real...

Is it really that serious?

Take it easy guys, no need to talk about foaming!

That is inevitable, especially with a few handful of people up in this place.....

Must there really be an argument over whos a foamer anywhere? Sheesh, we all are whether we like it or not.

And about this photo, its not shoop'd but the reason why controversy came up in the first place was because the original poster put up the wrong photo by mistake!

And maybe RedBirdfan33 knew the photo was from last summer because THEY SAW IT BEFORE!!!!!

Think before we act people... think before we act...

Wait a minute...

How do you call us foamers, yet you remember when this photo was posted? You're the one who has the who what where when why and how on this photo, so you should not be talking.

Whenever there is an M8 thread posted people end up creaming their pants....

Wrong photo = copy and paste error. Sometimes Control + C doesn't work and the old stuff is there. Happens to me all the time.

That R68 fake was from another thread.

Still should've hit the preview though. Any time I post pics, I hit preview because I know at least one or so pics will be the wrong address or a copy of another that I already posted. That or hit the edit button asap and avoid this kind of 'controversy' in the first place.

Archived