Status of the LFS deliveries?

dmouse

They should've gone to Manhattan. UP and QV have some very busy routes. 30 seats isn't enough

It's 33 or 34. Manhattan always gets new stuff, it's nice that a borough outside of Manhattan is getting something new. I wish The Bronx was a part of it but we can't win them all lol

It's 33 or 34. Manhattan always gets new stuff, it's nice that a borough outside of Manhattan is getting something new. I wish The Bronx was a part of it but we can't win them all lol

The BX has been getting new things for years. You got the newer Orion 7 CNGs, the Orion 7 NGs and the first batch of the Nova LFSAs. You're also getting C40LFs.

Edit: And that doesn't count all of the MCI's you've gotten.

They should've gone to Manhattan. UP and QV have some very busy routes. 30 seats isn't enough

UP and QV also has some of the oldest buses in the city.

I also don't think Manhattanville does that well with the buses they get. Overall they have a relatively new fleet compared to say Ulmer Park and I think they could do better with their buses.

I also don't think Manhattanville does that well with the buses they get. Overall they have a relatively new fleet compared to say Ulmer Park and I think they could do better with their buses.

On the contrary, they have some of the longest routes in Manhattan, that alone beats the crap out of their buses.

On the contrary, they have some of the longest routes in Manhattan, that alone beats the crap out of their buses.

When you consider that over the last while they've been getting mainly new buses, I'd say they've had a lot less maintenance to deal with than say Ulmer Park which also has some long routes also and much older buses.

When you consider that over the last while they've been getting mainly new buses, I'd say they've had a lot less maintenance to deal with than say Ulmer Park which also has some long routes also and much older buses.

Not quite, Manhattanville has more longer routes than Ulmer Park as one of their longest routes is the B6. Granted that Ulmer Park has much older buses, that doesnt change the fact that Manhattanville's fleet has issues as well. They can have new buses but they'll always have issues and it gets complicated once you add onto this the amount of long routes one depot has, which Manhattanville is mostly a depot with long routes.

Not quite, Manhattanville has more longer routes than Ulmer Park as one of their longest routes is the B6. Granted that Ulmer Park has much older buses, that doesnt change the fact that Manhattanville's fleet has issues as well. They can have new buses but they'll always have issues and it gets complicated once you add onto this the amount of long routes one depot has, which Manhattanville is mostly a depot with long routes.

Well you do bring up a good point. Madison Avenue can pound up some buses as can 5th Avenue now that it seems like what was recently paved a few years back has now been torn up yet again. I suppose that partially explains why they get new or newer buses more often since those lines eat up miles quickly. I know the (MTA) also made a big push to get as many clean air buses into the city as possible.

Those things cannot go to the Bronx. I can't see those those things on a (Bx6) or a (Bx15)

Always? The only recent thing we got new were the LFS Artics and the OG Hybrids, we had new D60HFs until they got swapped out to The Bronx for SBS service and other needs, in return, we got the 1000s and the 55-5600s that got torn up in The Bronx to begin with. The Bronx has been getting new buses for YEARS! Ya'll got the LFS Artics, a fresh batch of NGs and Orion VII CNGs along with the D60HFs Manhattan ORIGINALLY had, Manhattan got the hand-me-downs!

Archived