BX15 Orion 5 CNG exclusive

R42 M Train

DISCLAIMER : If anybody thinks that this is about who caught this shit first, you'll have to think twice before you assume such dumb things. This isn't about who got what first even though we all know that someone already caught it on its first day. It's about new equipment coming into our system and how it would change our fleet in such a dramatic way.

If any of ya'll dislike the "Exclusive" title, then go kick rocks, because it wont change the fact that I can use it however I like to. It's not always about getting it first, its not a race or a competition, it's how I like to welcome in new equipment. Don't like it? Go kick rocks and complain to someone else!

IMG_2190.jpg

DISCLAIMER : If anybody thinks that this is about who caught this shit first, you'll have to think twice before you assume such dumb things. This isn't about who got what first even though we all know that someone already caught it on its first day. It's about new equipment coming into our system and how it would change our fleet in such a dramatic way.

If any of ya'll dislike the "Exclusive" title, then go kick rocks, because it wont change the fact that I can use it however I like to. It's not always about getting it first, its not a race or a competition, it's how I like to welcome in new equipment. Don't like it? Go kick rocks and complain to someone else!

IMG_2190.jpg

Nice job copying my disclaimer from my videos.

And those buses run on the Bx15 kinda often. Nothing new really. They've been running for a good couple of months out of West Farms and on the Bx15.

And those buses run on the Bx15 kinda often. Nothing new really. They've been running for a good couple of months out of West Farms and on the Bx15.

You see what I'm doing!

Wait... So CP buses are being bumped to the Bronx?!?! NOOOOOO!!!
Lol, those CNGS been at WF for a while

Wow Kevin, very nice photo! And I definitely think it's exclusive material too!!!

Very exclusive, indeed!

Guys the BX15 CNG is not an exclusive. Orion 5 CNGs have been at West Farms since 2009.

However, I love the photos and the above lol! Great pixs!

Nope. Two years.

9845 in 2009:

Guys the BX15 CNG is not an exclusive. Orion 5 CNGs have been at West Farms since 2009.

Nope. Two years.

True and damn its been that long! Time really flies! Are we getting more RTS or thats it?

Nope. Two years.

2009? I thought it was kinda more like the beginning of 2010 when they started retiring the buses. Interesting.

And we all know it isnt new, he's just using my disclaimer from my recent videos to his advantage

True and damn its been that long! Time really flies! Are we getting more RTS or thats it?

Not at this time, but as more NovaBus bumps into Ulmer we could see a few more.. Once the C40LFRs come in(Which ill be ready to get em hehehehe) it ill bump out then RTSs.

TBH MORE RTSsss the BETTER.. Since 2008 we had RTSs come in and out. Finally got my first ride since 2000 on a BX19 RTS!

2009? I thought it was kinda more like the beginning of 2010 when they started retiring the buses. Interesting

Yep 2009. I remembered because the RTSs were in service in the Bx for just the late Winter 2009.

It was around the beginning of 2010!

No sir Mid to late 2009.

Not at this time, but as more NovaBus bumps into Ulmer we could see a few more.. Once the C40LFRs come in(Which ill be ready to get em hehehehe) it ill bump out then RTSs.

TBH MORE RTSsss the BETTER.. Since 2008 we had RTSs come in and out. Finally got my first ride since 2000 on a BX19 RTS!

Yes lol!! Hope these B/O take them badboys on the 35 and 11!!! More RTS!!!

Yep 2009. I remembered because the RTSs were in service in the Bx for just the late Winter 2009.

No sir Mid to late 2009.

I'm talking about the Orion V CNGs....not the RTSs.....The V CNGs came in 2010 to WF. I remember this because they sent the 600s to Casey Stengel along with several 6000s

Archived