Things A Camera Can Do

ciboii22

Whoa, nice shots as always! Nice blur of the buses, it makes it look like its in motion even know its parked! :tup::tup::tup:

Yea i put focal zoom on it , Im gonna edit most of my pictures like that for now on only if they are good . Im still working on getting a new camera , this one isnt good with audio , the sound cuts out when i zoom in and out and the camera is built like that .

Nice Tilt-Shift Miniature :rock:

:tup::tup: :tup: shots!! !

i approve 8053 :rock::tup::tup: btw Excellent Shots!

Thanks

Thanks & i got a samsung tl220 , im gonna get a nikon D5000 probably by next month im hoping .

The sound quality on the D5000 isnt that great. And iirc the D5000 along with the D3000 dont have a internal focus motor and the lenses cost more because you have to buy a lens with a internal focus motor. I learned that the hard way. I have the D3000. The D3100 is much better.

The sound quality on the D5000 isnt that great. And iirc the D5000 along with the D3000 dont have a internal focus motor and the lenses cost more because you have to buy a lens with a internal focus motor. I learned that the hard way. I have the D3000. The D3100 is much better.

Oh , i used my friends d5000 its good

Oh , i used my friends d5000 its good

Oh dont get me wrong..the D5000 is a great camera but when it comes time to buyng a lens upgrade(low light ect ect) youll see the diff in prices. If you do get the D5000 try to find one bundled with a 55-200mm lens. that way you will save money.

Great photo editing. And Great shots.

Some of the buses look like toys.!.!

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Thanks

Oh dont get me wrong..the D5000 is a great camera but when it comes time to buyng a lens upgrade(low light ect ect) youll see the diff in prices. If you do get the D5000 try to find one bundled with a 55-200mm lens. that way you will save money.

Yea true , i was gonna get it from my friend and i was gonna get a higher lens , to start off im gonna get a 55-200mm lens and get higher ones .

Archived