looks like Fresh Pond has some 5xxx Novas after all(photoshop)

Ftrainfan

Why are there so. Many diva on here about these pics shesh. U would think this forum is mostly women relax. Unless he try to pass it off as his pump your brake. Its a lot of big cry babys on here man up.

That hurts to read.

Yeah, because if you saw people taking your shit and claiming it's theirs, or not even getting some shout-out ("this isn't my photo"), you wouldn't be pissed, either.

Despite the fact that it's signed up as the B13, I think it's a great job man! You are definitely getting much better!

That hurts to read.

Yeah, because if you saw people taking your shit and claiming it's theirs, or not even getting some shout-out ("this isn't my photo"), you wouldn't be pissed, either.

The question is where did he get the photo?

If you search MTA RTS on Google, you will get more than 70,000 images. Some of which are mine! But if they don't have copyrights on them, how do you know who to ask about using them?

Despite the fact that it's signed up as the B13, I think it's a great job man! You are definitely getting much better!

If you search MTA RTS on Google, you will get more than 70,000 images. Some of which are mine! But if they don't have copyrights on them, how do you know who to ask about using them?

At least a "Photo isn't mine" or "Got this off of Google" would work...

That is a really good shop, though.

Google allows you to go to the site and see where the picture is coming from. So if you wanted to use the shot just send a message to whoever has the shot up. Or write the picture is property of that site.

Google allows you to go to the site and see where the picture is coming from. So if you wanted to use the shot just send a message to whoever has the shot up. Or write the picture is property of that site.

I understand what you are saying, but even then if the photos are routed somewhere else like Flickr or Photobucket, it's not that easy. I do however agree with Joel about letting it be known.

That hurts to read.

I have to agree about that point, but this is why I always copyright my photos. that way people knows the image is a property of mine. Heck, going by my early nycsubway.org pics [which had no labels], compared to my more recent ones [where i have my name on them] - the older ones had more 'views' and likely more downloads.

If you don't 'own them', they are fair game for anyone. So, it's a pita, but I'd recommend everyone putting their names on their photos so everyone else knows who it belongs to.

Archived