Vitamin Water

Jonesy

I see this stuff all over stores and on TV, know a few people who drink it too But I have no clue to what the hell this stuff taste like...theres so many flavors to it too thats what makes me wonder is it that good? or should I stick to my Gatorade and PowerADE...

I see this stuff all over stores and on TV, know a few people who drink it too But I have no clue to what the hell this stuff taste like...theres so many flavors to it too thats what makes me wonder is it that good? or should I stick to my Gatorade and PowerADE...

Imagine Gatorade, only more watered down. Or like seltzer water, without the bubbles and not clear color.

It's not bad. The purple flavor (kinda grapeish?) and the red one (cherry? strawberry?) are my preferences personally...

Drink whatever's good for you. Gatorade and Powerade are sports drinks while Vitamin Water, to me is just a beverage with lots of food coloring in it. Drink it, but does contain sugar, like Gatorade and Powerade

Gatorade keeps me hydrated while Powerade makes me feel more tired after feeling energetic. That's just my experience.

I seriously felt nauseous and dizzy. I was all the way in North Jersey at a convenience store. My break lasted longer because I couldn't drive after that for a little while.

Remember "fuze" with those nasty little globules in it? Some companies just dun know how to make a good beverage, so they pour sugar into it and tout it as "green" and "healthy".

- Andy

Drink whatever's good for you. Gatorade and Powerade are sports drinks while Vitamin Water, to me is just a beverage with lots of food coloring in it. Drink it, but does contain sugar, like Gatorade and Powerade

Gatorade keeps me hydrated while Powerade makes me feel more tired after feeling energetic. That's just my experience.

I don't like it. Too plain to me. I stick to Gatorade for the same reason mentioned above.

I'll tell you my experience with Vitamin Water. I tried it back in 2004, after drinking it I felt like throwing up, never tried it again.

I seriously felt nauseous and dizzy. I was all the way in North Jersey at a convenience store. My break lasted longer because I couldn't drive after that for a little while.

Whaz the matta, you can't handle a wittle water, with man made chemicals put in it????? Grande Bambino.........

I never tried it, cause I'm afraid I might "dirty" my uniform if I do........

Archived