Chineese HSR crash, atleast 32 dead

Kamen Rider

In addition to what others have said, China is a country that is NOT innovative. They take their ideas from others in most cases. The perfect example is how many counterfeited goods they produce. They've been taught to mimic others and their creativity has been surpressed... Literally stifled if you will. This has to do with how they are educated and until that changes, don't expect much by way of innovation from China.

In addition to what others have said, China is a country that is NOT innovative. They take their ideas from others in most cases. The perfect example is how many counterfeited goods they produce. They've been taught to mimic others and their creativity has been surpressed... Literally stifled if you will. This has to do with how they are educated and until that changes, don't expect much by way of innovation from China.

Thats your opinion and your words. Don't say stuff like that, some people on these forums are chinese ya know. They wouldn't like you saying that about their home country. Keep those opinions to YOURSELF and not post it here. It looks like you've never been to china, so don't say stuff like that unless you've been there.

On-topic :

That is sad. HSR is usually safe, yes. I have been to China and rode them. There are times where there are accidental switch or signal things or even derailments. I am chinese myself and I was pretty scared my first time on those trains. Btw, its chinese, NOT chineese.

Thats your opinion and your words. Don't say stuff like that, some people on these forums are chinese ya know. They wouldn't like you saying that about their home country. Keep those opinions to YOURSELF and not post it here. It looks like you've never been to china, so don't say stuff like that unless you've been there.

On-topic :

That is sad. HSR is usually safe, yes. I have been to China and rode them. There are times where there are accidental switch or signal things or even derailments. I am chinese myself and I was pretty scared my first time on those trains. Btw, its chinese, NOT chineese.

Well I'm not the one who spelled it "Chineese" so address that person directly. As for my other comment, it isn't an opinion but a fact. It has been documented that the Chinese are not innovative overall and mimic others. You may not like to hear it but it certainly explains a lot.

Oh, would you like a pat on the back? maybe a cookie? We're not in China, we're in America, where you have the right to say what ever the bleep is on your mind. Moreso if that statement is based in fact.

Come back and make a fuss when your homeland is a respeciable country, not a bunch of liars and cheaters, who INTENIONALY play with people's lives just to make themselves look good. this is the second time one of their "Catch up to the west" super projects have failed, resulting in deaths, in less than MONTH.

I should also add that there are numerous examples of them taking their know how from Western countries. Case in point is with certain aircraft. The U.S. has given them tips and the know how in order to make certain planes. This is also why we will probably never see cars from China being sold here in the U.S. because U.S. safety standards are too high for them to meet. He's getting way too bent out of shape IMO. I have plenty of Asian friends (one of whom is also Chinese and was born there and came here at a young age) so it's not like I have an issue with Asian folks. My issue is China's human rights records and their disregard for manufacturing safe products amongst other things. I have said it before... The Chinese government has no regard for their own people, the environment or anything of the sort and I find it quite startling that a country like that is now becoming a superpower.

Archived