That smell is coming from you?

CPBO

I hate when sweaty people sit in front of me on the express bus or even worse... Smokers... :mad: :eek: I immediately open the blowers and point them right in their direction. If other seats are available I'll just move. Usually just a problem from time to time on the X10, but hasn't been a problem in a while.

Guess you'll just have to take the local.

LOL... As if the smells on the local are any better... I tell ya those SI local buses smell something terrible. Probably because they never open the windows. The Manhattan local buses for the most part are okay, particularly the Madison Ave/5th Ave locals since that is what I normally use in the city... I've been using the Madison Avenue buses of late and the seats are nice and fresh and changed out (like today's M2 bus) and the buses look somewhat clean. Of course the Upper East Side folks would throw a fit if the buses weren't in order. My boss once commented about how decrepit a bus was coming down 5th Ave and I chuckled and thought to myself... Must've been a Q32 since they do run some pretty old buses on that line. The thing is though when I've used the Q32, the buses are old but usually pretty clean and smell decent. The M14 buses though... Whooaaa.... Buses are filthy...

But yeah, why use a dirty local bus if you can be picked up in a black Lincoln town car as I was this morning over to the express bus? Seems like an easy choice to me. I wish the car service that I use had an entire fleet of them, but they know that I like them so they try to get me those when they have them available. A car service up near Riverdale has an entire fleet of them though. I was shocked and thrilled when I heard that when I was up there. I'll be using their service when I move up there. :cool:

I don't know why but lately I have been smelling people that reek of urine.....is it that hard to shower? and these people don't look homeless.....and why do they have to sit behind me? Some people are just nasty....:P:(

I would tell them to their face that they smell like complete shit tell em to sit somewhere else

I hate when sweaty people sit in front of me on the express bus or even worse... Smokers... :mad: :eek: I immediately open the blowers and point them right in their direction. If other seats are available I'll just move. Usually just a problem from time to time on the X10, but hasn't been a problem in a while.

I do the same thing those nasty f**ks should not leave the house it should be a crime to smell that bad in public when ur not homeless.

I would tell them to their face that they smell like complete shit tell em to sit somewhere else

If you did that to a person with BO I'm pretty sure they will do you like Debo did Red in Next Friday.

Not to mention that's just cruel.

I do the same thing those nasty f**ks should not leave the house it should be a crime to smell that bad in public when ur not homeless.

You know, not everybody that smells bad in public isn't because they don't shower, it could be a medical condition, sweat excessively, etc. Making it crime for a non homeless person to smell bad in person is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

That's like making it a crime to post extremely dumb ideas for bus routes on Transit message boards. :P

If you did that to a person with BO I'm pretty sure they will do you like Debo did Red in Next Friday.

Not to mention that's just cruel.

You know, not everybody that smells bad in public isn't because they don't shower, it could be a medical condition, sweat excessively, etc. Making it crime for a non homeless person to smell bad in person is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

That's like making it a crime to post extremely dumb ideas for bus routes on Transit message boards. :P

I see what you did there B)

@ via...you're gonna throw a fit at this story...last month I was on the X1 with my B/O friend and he told me a story about some homeless guy that would travel back and forth from the Eltingville Transit Center to Manhattan on a daily basis and there would always be this one reluctant B/O that let's him on without paying. The entire bus wreaks as a result but he's still getting back and forth between Manhattan and Staten Island without even taking the ferry.

@ via...you're gonna throw a fit at this story...last month I was on the X1 with my B/O friend and he told me a story about some homeless guy that would travel back and forth from the Eltingville Transit Center to Manhattan on a daily basis and there would always be this one reluctant B/O that let's him on without paying. The entire bus wreaks as a result but he's still getting back and forth between Manhattan and Staten Island without even taking the ferry.

That's insane! :tdown::tdown: He could take the SIR to the ferry for free just the same and just walk once he gets so far down on the SIR. See and then we get blamed for the buses being messed up. Can't be too poor if he can get back and forth to Manhattan.

You'd be surprised at how many people pretend to be homeless. Years ago I back in my college days, I worked as a security guard briefly at banks since I was preparing to move to Italy and finish my studies and needed quick money and this one Chase bank in Williamsburg had this Jewish dude. Him and his father would sit in front of the bank and beg for money. He pretended like he was homeless and such but the word in the neighborhood was that they weren't homeless but just nasty and lived in squalor and got a check or something or other, but begged on the side because they could and folks would feel sorry and give them money.

Long story short, I made it my business to run his @ss out from in front of that bank. I lost it one day and got sick of him trying to camp out in front of the bank and harass the customers and took his crate and threw it in a dumpster across the street from the bank. lol

I'm gonna find out who the B/O is cause he's most likely in Quill ,THENNN I'm gonna make sure he gets Jabroni's bus and I'll pay him 5 bucks to sit next to you;)....If ya Smelll laallll ...what that guy...IS Cookin''

I'm gonna find out who the B/O is cause he's most likely in Quill ,THENNN I'm gonna make sure he gets Jabroni's bus and I'll pay him 5 bucks to sit next to you;)....If ya Smelll laallll ...what that guy...IS Cookin''

LMAO.... He's most likely out of Quill, yet he drives the X1??? Uh yeah okay... You've been spending too much time on Father Capodanno Blvd I see... And for the record, no one sits next to me buddy and when they do I send the message so that they don't make the same mistake twice. The last time someone sat next to me prior to last Saturday (only because the bus was SRO and she smelled nice :P) was almost a few months ago and believe me I made her know that I was not a happy camper for having to move my laptop bag and expensive coat just for her. :mad: She was like "I would like to sit there", but in a tone that was more begging than anything and I gave her the look like are you insane? lol I mean really, no one sits next to a dude that's 6'4" and 210 lbs for Christ sake. I need room to spread my legs. :mad: Besides, it is well known that on the express bus, you do not sit next to certain people period and I'm one of them. I only move when the bus is SRO and even then I have refused to move my stuff, and usually it's because the person didn't ask so I said to myself, the magic word is excuse me, otherwise you can sit on the roof for all I care. lol

I'd transfer that driver to another route period. That way the other BOs will turn his nasty ass down HAVE YOUR FARE OR WALK BUMB!!!! THAT IS WHAT I WILL SAY

Archived