Some goodies today

lilbluefoxie

Today I was on the (J), (F), (C), and (S)

Jon's Subway Photos - (J) Nassau St Local

Jon's Subway Photos - (F) 6 Avenue Local

Jon's Subway Photos - (C) 8 Avenue Local

Jon's Subway Photos - (S) Franklin Ave Shuttle

I got an R42 without waiting for the first time at Sutphin Blvd.

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

IMG_2955.JPG

there was a guy at Bowery, some hobo, he went down trackside, went thru th hole in the wall and up to the abandoned side.

IMG_2953.JPG

I missed a photo op of an R46 (F) cuz of track workers nearby and I got confused I was on the wrong platform becasue the 46 signs were pointing to 179 St but it turns out i was on the right side for Brooklyn. I did get one R160 shot.

IMG_2958.JPG

Missed photo ops at York St and Jay St due to MTA PD nearby. Lunch was at Wendys, I had the W burger.

W-Double-Cheeseburger-at-Wendys.png

After lunch it was back to Jay St for the (C)

IMG_2962.JPG

I missed the (C) at Franklin, for some reason I never ended up staying to get it, itll be on the to-do list for next time...

Onto the Franklin (S), this shot at Franklin Ave is tough to get good, the lighting is always bad there.

IMG_2966.JPG

This shot I like, again, Botanic Garden is another tricky station to photograph in becasue of the lighting.

IMG_2969.JPG

I made a really silly error on this trip, I was checking the time on my phone and somehow I misread the clock and thought it was 2:30 but in reality it was 12:30, I get to Atlantic Terminal and dont bother with the signs because usually theyre wrong, and I only realised it was 12:42 instead ot 2:42 after Im on the LIRR train and at that point I didnt want to go back out again, so I came home a bit early, at least I got most of what I wanted, a few shots I wish I coulda done better but theres always next time...

enjoy!

More notes, i still dont get why York St is so heavily guarded, its not the ghetto and its not lower manhattan.

Lafayette St can be quite desolate

It's a river tube station, there are always cops there. It's nothing unusual.

Archived