b103-2.jpg

b103-3.jpg

expcanarsie.jpg

And some miscellaneous MTA Bus codes

lirr.jpg

seesignbelow.jpg

nextbuspls.jpg

trainingbus.jpg

So far I have complete route data (interior/exterior signs & stop info) programmed in for the B103..can't program the B100 and BM routes since I have no clue where they stop at (never ridden them) lol but I do have destination signs for them based on what I've seen and read.

In addition, I've also put in some generic MTA Bus codes (ones shown above and more), and F Shuttle bus codes (that don't work yet)

One terrible restriction in OMSI is that the exterior signs cannot change..they are fixed for the entire duration of the route. For example, I can't make it say B103 Canarsie-Williams Av and then B103 via Ave H/via Ave M and then B103 LIMITED like it does now..I can only make it say one phrase.

But yea, that's all for today..hope you enjoyed! More screenshots to come as I experiment on this..

Nice!

Btw I got the CP file you sent me..I could do the destinations & the Q38 lol but thats about it I dont know much about the other CP routes

KK lol whatever you can do..! i'll do the routes. USE Trevors MTABC codes list for places thats what i used

One more

Q19codebreak3.png

Hey dmouse, whenever the repaint is finished, can you post a link to it? Because I'd love to use it. It looks very nice.

And BTW, how do you edit the destination signs?

As a matter of fact I just finished the Final!

MTA Bus SD202 D92 Reskin

Q19codebreak2-1.png

NEW! added flags and do not enter sign on rear doors.

MTABusD92final.png

OMSI D92 MTA Bus.zip

^Enjoy

Just mere the folders into the correct directory.

Now to answer jdog142 question, I editeded the file where the seat was in a blank template by getting a seat texture from an Orion VII

and rick44 you need .hof editor. that's how error and I created these signs

Archived