Atlantic Terminal 3/4/2012

MattTrain

i know its in the bus section but when I saw the title I immediately thought it was gunna be LIRR photos

Great photos :P

Thanks a lot. I don't mean to post such a misleading title, I would have taken photos inside the terminal if it weren't for the security at the terminal.

I don't frequent brooklyn much...nice shots of the C40's on the B103 I didn't even know SC had those.

Thanks a lot! Yep Spring Creek started using these last month. They have about 20 of them.

HEY!! :(

What time did you took those photos in Atlantic Terminal? Because I was there yesterday!

Great photos! :cool:

Thank you! I was there around 3-4pm yesterday! You should have called me!

Thank you! I was there around 3-4pm yesterday! You should have called me!

I was too late! I was there at 4:45pm, from Grand Army Plaza. I will still be still too late if I took the (N) train there, because I transferred to the (2) train at 4:11pm! I rode the Orion 7 NG HEV #4222 on the B41, and the ride was smooth. I am loving it!

The sad part is that I forgot to bring my camera with me!

I was too late! I was there at 4:45pm, from Grand Army Plaza. I will still be still too late if I took the (N) train there, because I transferred to the (2) train at 4:11pm! I rode the Orion 7 NG HEV #4222 on the B41, and the ride was smooth. I am loving it!

The sad part is that I forgot to bring my camera with me!

Darn, we didn't miss each other by much! Oh well better luck next time.

Thanks a lot. I don't mean to post such a misleading title, I would have taken photos inside the terminal if it weren't for the security at the terminal.

its not as bad as it looks, the key is to go at the right time, its definitely possible to grab a photo of the trains in there. Ive gotten photos before of LIRR trains, and subway photos from each of the platforms before. Ive even got photos of Brook tower at the far end. Only thing I haven't done is grabbed bus photos on the outside lol

i know its off topic but one time I was eating lunch outside cuz the mcdonalds didnt have room, and it was windy and i had a buncha napkins and they all blew away and made a huge napkin mess lol

Archived