More Rare R160 Announcement Recordings

Guest Lance

Guest Lance

Has the D train ever went to Far Rockaway?

And did the C ever go to Coney Island

No to the first, probably not for the second.

How would one even get the (D) into Far Rockaway? I can't think of at least 1 possible scenario.

By the way, for the people who missed it: this is the vid that preceded the one in this thread:

Guest Lance

The (D) can either go along 8 Avenue Express or switch on the local tracks at W.4 Street, or go on the (F) line from W.4 street to Jay Street then switch onto the (A) line. (D) to FR would be serious foam.

I think seeing an R160 in service in the Rockaways would be foam-worthy in itself nowadays. Never mind if it's a really lost (D) train.

The (D) can either go along 8 Avenue Express or switch on the local tracks at W.4 Street, or go on the (F) line from W.4 street to Jay Street then switch onto the (A) line. (D) to FR would be serious foam.

I do not see it as extreme foam, but I can surely seeing it happen as the population increases and there is a demand for more lines. When the population increases, people will have to move into those areas receiving low ridership. TwoTimer and I came up with something similar, but it involves the (B), (A) and the (J)(Z), not the (D) and the (A).

Since the passengers would not be able/allowed to exit because the gap would be too wide, I doubt it would matter what the train is called.

They could jump! :lol:

Ok, that was foam, I said so...

Archived