Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

If you guys have a problem When your in training and need help let me know. Remember to cover your brake. call out everything.Cover your right side all the time. And before you pull away watch  that front door make sure its closed.   look at all your mirrors.

Good Luck

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

I got a Admission letter for Exam 4600 today.

I applied for it in case of failing for 2613, but since I passed it...

Should I go and take it?

What do you think?

Would you go?

I would definitely go and take it. You never know - what happens if you fail the DMV road test or the 10 day training? If so, then you have another chance to try with exam 4600...

It's very similar to exam 2613, which is a multiple choice test with probably 80 questions. You already paid for it too, so why not?

If you fail the 10-day  training or the 2 Dmv road test. You can't get Hired for B/O for at least  5 years. That is for any B/O exam. Just call HR and asked them they will tell  you.

yeah its true, this is why its best to get your cdl license out of the way, so if you pass the  day, you are officially in and dealing with one year probie

If you fail the 10-day training or the 2 Dmv road test. You can't get Hired for B/O for at least 5 years. That is for any B/O exam. Just call HR and asked them they will tell you.

This is the reason y I don't understand y ppl signing up for all the exams.

I would definitely go and take it. You never know - what happens if you fail the DMV road test or the 10 day training? If so, then you have another chance to try with exam 4600...

It's very similar to exam 2613, which is a multiple choice test with probably 80 questions. You already paid for it too, so why not?

Someone here said if u fail the 10 day training u have to wait 5 yrs so 4600 would be pointless

Exactly, how you know? :)

If he has P he is good despite having class a

If you guys have a problem When your in training and need help let me know. Remember to cover your brake. call out everything.Cover your right side all the time. And before you pull away watch that front door make sure its closed. look at all your mirrors.

Good Luck

Hey rts

Do u have to call out height of overpasses and height of bus as u pass under them

At the same time it says if u fail u need to wait 5 yrs to reapply

I spoke to HR lady and she said if there is any preference they like people with just the permit so u can be taught and molded their way.

Someone here said if u fail the 10 day training u have to wait 5 yrs so 4600 would be pointless

If he has P he is good despite having class a

Hey rts

Do u have to call out height of overpasses and height of bus as u pass under them

Yes you have to call out everything. So if the height of the bus is 10.6  before you go under the over pass you will say there is no height limit  10.6 14 or better. Also you need to watch out for rail road crossing. You will need  to line up your turns. Do wrap around turns and service bus stops.You must show them you know what your doing. 

Happy thanksgiving all of you! Wish everyone the best! Now do yourselves a favor, don't think about anything but family, don't go shopping (the fun of that is gone since the retailers Open on thanksgiving now), and eat a lot! Just do not get gout :)

By the way, the point in applying to all exams was basically insurance. If you did not get a list number for one, then you would have another chance at the exam. But yea looks like if we are high on the 2613, the 3101 and 4600 are basically useless for us.

Hi I'm new to the forum, I've been reading and saw that someone with list number 160 got called for medical but when I called MTA they said the last person appointed was number 142, how is that possible?

In my opinion two things:

a) MTA could possibly be off by a few numbers. (Not surprised by this at all).

b) It is possible, that with the December 2nd class filled up, the last person who's consecutive list number was 142 got hired. As a result, a lot of people who's list numbers were 143 thru 159 may have had issues (medical hold, failed the drug test, did not have their CDL permit, did not show up, etc.) As a result, if the person who had a list number of 160 did not have any issues and was clean, then he/she could have gotten into the class, since December 2nd is not that far away.

This is again, just my opinion...

Archived