Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

Maybe they meant 20 people for the next class. And if that's true they only gonna need 30 more to full the class

Nope they didn't mean that because when I called a few days b4 that they told me the last number hired was 182.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesnt necessarily mean its 1:3........unless someone has admitted they recieved a letter on here. Many decline, are uneligible due to convictions, driving record, license issues, medical reasons and like any city/state exam...your just a number, onto the next candidate. The number "called" and appointed are never close. You'd be suprised how many people actually get hired/report to training from these lists of 1000's of folks.

So who went down today, And if so what are  the list numbers they are calling.

Guys here is a little something from me to you.

MTA_training2.jpg

MTA_training.jpg

Young you in the training right now?

@Dee77...no. However, if you look above at what RTS4Life posted on November 26th, on Day 7 it says "Early advancement into line training".

@Dee77...no. However, if you look above at what RTS4Life posted on November 26th, on Day 7 it says "Early advancement into line training".

I'm assuming line training at your chosen depot.

I have a question.

How does Picking your depot go?

Like if the one u want isn't available....1) do they give u a second choice and 2) do they write it down so u can get in later wen a spot opens up

Ok yeah I have that paper but I dont think you start line training until after the 10th day because everyone has to pick a depot at the same time in the order of your list number.

I'm assuming line training at your chosen depot.

I have a question.

How does Picking your depot go?

Like if the one u want isn't available....1) do they give u a second choice and 2) do they write it down so u can get in later wen a spot open

When everyone finish training there will a list of available depots on the board whoever has the lowest list number get to choose first. If by the time you choose and the depot you want is unavailable you have to pick whatever's there. The good thing about TA you only have to stay at a depot for three months and then you can pick a different one

When everyone finish training there will a list of available depots on the board whoever has the lowest list number get to choose first. If by the time you choose and the depot you want is unavailable you have to pick whatever's there. The good thing about TA you only have to stay at a depot for three months and then you can pick a different one

3 month ?

Where is that coming from ????

Depot can be changed only at the general pick  in November. Pick starts in January.

There were few Emergency General picks at the different  times of the year, but those were exseptions

Hey I have a question what we do if we pass day 7? Fuoco maybe you can answer.

U hang out in ya depot till everyone if finish with they 10 day training. Then the ppl that pass go back to zerega & y'all choose the depot u wanna work in that available. The person with the lowest list number choose first.

U hang out in ya depot till everyone if finish with they 10 day training. Then the ppl that pass go back to zerega & y'all choose the depot u wanna work in that available. The person with the lowest list number choose first.

Describe "hang out"

I doubt it's shoot pool n watch tv

3 month ?

Where is that coming from ????

Depot can be changed only at the general pick  in November. Pick starts in January.

There were few Emergency General picks at the different  times of the year, but those were exseptions

My fault my fault I meant you get to change your line every three months sorry about that its just so much information.

I dont think the MTA is letting some probies hang out.

Yesterday in the bronx a 74 year old women was struck and killed by a bus as it was making a left turn. My instructor earlier this week informed us that most pedestrians get hit when a bus is making a left turn. We have to scan them streets and sidewalks and be safe out there.

Prob not. But y gonna be there doing a lot of nothing. I know they not gonna have u in the yard parking buses.

Damn....I rather jus walk thru the yard and look around and familiarize myself with different models of buses.

Does anyone in training now have their pass?

Archived