New Farebeating Report on Staten Island local buses

Via Garibaldi 8

As usual... Always downplaying farebeating... <_< You still didn't show any evidence to support your intra-borough SI farebeaters comment....

And do you have any evidence that refutes it?

Simple... You always find a way to downplay subjects that deal with farebeating... Oh it's only a few riders at St. George as if that's not a big deal... You should see how many get on outside of the terminal. <_< We shouldn't be having this conversation period, because there should be NONE... Cero... ¡¡Nada!!

Stating that there are more outside St. George than there are at St. George is simply stating a fact. It's not downplaying anything and in case you forgot, the reason I mentioned it in the first place was because QJT thought it was a brilliant idea to have buses miss the ferry and run service crappily just to punish farebeaters, so you could cut that <_< business right now.

And do you have any evidence that refutes it?

I don't need to show any evidence to refute it because you're the one that is making the claim remember? <_<

Stating that there are more outside St. George than there are at St. George is simply stating a fact. It's not downplaying anything and in case you forgot, the reason I mentioned it in the first place was because QJT thought it was a brilliant idea to have buses miss the ferry and run service crappily just to punish farebeaters, so you could cut that <_< business right now.

Oh don't even try it because I don't buy it that you're just trying to state a simple fact. There is no such thing as "simple" when it comes to you and farebeating. You can try to pick your choice words carefully but you don't fool me. As for quagmire, well a brilliant idea would be to kick the farebeaters off and make them walk as they should be doing. Imagine how many buses would make the ferry on time and how much better service would be without them. :D

1) I don't need to show any evidence to refute it because you're the one that is making the claim remember? <_<

2) Oh don't even try it because I don't buy it that you're just trying to state a simple fact. There is no such thing as "simple" when it comes to you and farebeating. You can try to pick your choice words carefully but you don't fool me. As for quagmire, well a brilliant idea would be to kick the farebeaters off and make them walk as they should be doing. Imagine how many buses would make the ferry on time and how much better service would be without them. :D

1) Well, you could either ask a driver who works a line like the S44 or S46 that comes out of the ferry, or you could get video footage of all the buses that serve the ferry and compare the number of farebeaters getting on at the ferry to those getting on later on. But it seems like a lot of time and energy just to prove something on an Internet forum, doesn't it?

2) Yeah, and you'll waste time kicking them off and you'll miss the ferry when you might've made it by letting them ride. Real smart...

1) Well, you could either ask a driver who works a line like the S44 or S46 that comes out of the ferry, or you could get video footage of all the buses that serve the ferry and compare the number of farebeaters getting on at the ferry to those getting on later on. But it seems like a lot of time and energy just to prove something on an Internet forum, doesn't it?

I wouldn't go that far. The point is it would be nice to have other figures besides what the (MTA) provides.

2) Yeah, and you'll waste time kicking them off and you'll miss the ferry when you might've made it by letting them ride. Real smart...

Yeah initially perhaps but once they got the message that they wouldn't be allowed on they wouldn't bother.

here is a solution to farebeating intentionally screw the schedule and miss the ferry on purpose make those asswipes sit and rot for 30 plus mins. reduce service pull buses from runs then put em elsewhere just to screw em over

another way to fry farebeaters eliminate paper transfers this makes farebeating impossible for those taking 2 or more buses cause the chances of the 2nd driver letting em on are real low cause not all buses are equal.

This is a joke, right? Right?

which is why I use the express bus to SI unless the gowanus is really messed up BADLY

yes it is a joke seriously it's a joke however eliminating paper transfers would make farebeating extremely difficult and force more to pay with metrocard

Farebeaters DON'T even get paper transfers to begin with.....

Seriously, think before you post.

Archived