reasons why you hate spring creek

Spring Creek hires part-time ?

Yes and most drivers are complaining and thinking of going elsewhere.

because of pay hours and all that hot stuff i believe

Spring Creek is indeed my favorite depot , dont ask why my name is ENY tho but i think their hybrids have gotten crappy since those CNGs came in

This topic needs to be moved to the TC section. If you have a bias against a depot or something (MTA) related, vent it somewhere else. I know we all have something or two on venting on alot of issues, but DEPOT issues would need to be taken somewhere else. For those that are new to the board, there are some (MTA) big wings that read this board, and tend to get ideas. Some good, but the most BAD.

Strong advice: Watch what you say on the board. You actions are a reflection of your selves. (Hence: The threadstarter)

Yes and most drivers are complaining and thinking of going elsewhere.

because of pay hours and all that hot stuff i believe

Spring Creek is indeed my favorite depot , dont ask why my name is ENY tho but i think their hybrids have gotten crappy since those CNGs came in

Where do i sign up.. id love to drive the B103 lmao

idc about the pay, gimme 7.25 an hour and ill be a happy camper (its only part time anyway so w/e)

Where do i sign up.. id love to drive the B103 lmao

idc about the pay, gimme 7.25 an hour and ill be a happy camper (its only part time anyway so w/e)

Dude,seriously.........NO!

Don't start whoring yourself out this early in the game.

IMO the TA has Spring Creek set up the way it is as an experiment...they want to see if hiring part-timers will really work its super cheap for them because all they have to do is pay an hourly wage no benefits package what so ever....plus they know people will do it as the job market now is pretty "sucky". If they start hiring part-timers on the TA/OA side we can all say good bye to overtime and say hello to 40 hour flat work weeks....I'm in high hopes that the union will not allow this.

This topic needs to be moved to the TC section. If you have a bias against a depot or something (MTA) related, vent it somewhere else. I know we all have something or two on venting on alot of issues, but DEPOT issues would need to be taken somewhere else. For those that are new to the board, there are some (MTA) big wings that read this board, and tend to get ideas. Some good, but the most BAD.

Strong advice: Watch what you say on the board. You actions are a reflection of your selves. (Hence: The threadstarter)

"MTA Big Wings." they must fly around because they are too good to take mass transit around, LOL.... Name them! or is it just your imagination? how are you so sure?......

Big wings are reading this then ... WHY do you big dogs sit back and watch the abuse happening to us operators

1181 is one of the biggest corrupted unions , there union reps were under investigation for stealing time by the MTA

I have so much to say , but lots of lawsuits been filed , complaints to labor relations etc etc,etc

Point blank MTA big cats , little cats , middle Cats all know what goes down at spring creek just sad the ones who came from Zerega not no private company have to go through this....

If any of you guys follow TA Surface Insight on facebook which is an open group you will see a lot

of infighting against management as well as amongst it's members. I learn something new just about

every day, ex: there is no 20 minute time limit for a personal, you do have to let them know before you take

one and when you return though.

As with any organization, the higher up you are the more corrupt you are.

Archived