Request a Map thread

dmouse

What programs did you use? I tend to use Inkscape.

When I clean up the map like I did with the Queens and Nassau maps, I use Inkscape. But when it comes to building the route(s) itself/themselves, I use Illustrator CS4.

Actually, the Q89 LTD was supposed to terminate with the Q89 like the Q4, Q5, Q83, and Q85 LTD's do. Just a minor mistake. ;)

Like this?

Ooh! Me me me me!

First, in east Queens:

N7

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=210008112571192178106.0004c59cbfcb5999a9665&msa=0&ll=40.714476,-73.645992&spn=0.126211,0.261955

Red, in the nassau symbol (the rectangle)

and this:

Downtown Loop: NM1 (light green), NM2 (Orange), NM3 (Dark Green)

INBOUND: from Manhattan Bridge

left on canal street

left on lafayette street

continues on to Centre st and a right on Chambers st

left on Broadway

goes left on Whitehall Street

Terminates at Whitehall St/Bridge St

OUTBOUND: Origin Whitehall/Bridge Sts

Goes East on Bridge St, left on Broad St

right on William Street

left on Maiden Lane

right on Nassau Street

left on Park Row

continues on to Barclay St

right on church St

right on chambers st

left on centre st

right on worth st

left on Bowery

right on to Manhattan Bridge

INBOUND NM4 (RED)

Nonstop portion:

Williamsburg Bridge to Deancey St

right on Allen St

left on Houston St

right on Bowery

end Nonstop Portion

continues on to 4th Avenue

right on Park Av

left on 17 St

Terminates at 17 St/Broadway

OUTBOUND NM4

Originates at 17 St/Broadway

South on Broadway

left on 14 St

right on Broadway

left on 4th St

right on Bowery(Begin Nonstop Portion)

left on Houston

right on Allen left on Delancey

goes striaght on to Williamsburgh Bridge

This is from Gorgor's old thread. Take Your time, coimpletion dates dont matter to me. The Manhattan bus map is on Gorgor's site scaped.net

Ok I'd like a Q5(it will go along the same streets) SBS+ i'd like the stops to be

+Green Acres

+Merrick Bl/Hook Creek

+Merrick/233 street

+Baisley Bl/Merrick

+Linden/Merrick

+Liberty/Merrick

+Jamaica Center/Parsons Archer

i'd like it the route to be dark blue

Also I'd like a N4 +SBS+(route will go along the same streets)

+Freeport LIRR

+G. Lombardo/merrick Rd

+Grand Ave/Merrick

+Park Avenue/Merrick Rd

+5 Corners/Merrick Rd

+Rockaway/Merrick

+central/merrick

+Merrick Bl/Hook Creek

+Merrick/233 street

+Baisley Bl/Merrick

+Linden/Merrick

+Liberty/Merrick

+Jamaica Center/Parsons Archer

- I'd like the ()' /> logo on the top right corner of both

- i'd the n4 +SBS+ route to be light blue

- stops to be designated with (+) symbols on BOTH

- I'd like for you to put the +SBS+ logo on the bottom left corner of BOTH

- I'd like you to label the Jamaica Center Station somewhat like this like this(if possible)jamaica_centerl.png

^courtesy of subwaynut.com

Done and done.

Bx60 to

Tillary St ,Brooklyn, NY

· Slight left on Bruckner Blvd

· Slight right on Hutchinson River Pkwy

· Slight right on I-678 S

· exit 1W to N Conduit Ave

· Slight right on N Conduit Ave

· left on Sutter Ave

· Turn right onto E 98th St

· Turn left onto E New York Av

· Continue onto Lefferts Ave

· Turn right onto Utica Ave

· Turn left onto Atlantic Ave

· Turn left onto 3rd Av

· Turn left onto Flatbush Ave

· Turn right onto Lafayette Ave

· Take the 1st left onto Flatbush Ave

· Take the 1st left onto Livingston St

· Turn right on Boerum Pl

· Turn left on Joralemon St

· Slight right onto Court St

· Court St turns slightly left and becomes Cadman Plaza W

· Turn right on Tillary St last stop

OKAY, i know this is your route, but since it's mostly in NYC, wouldn't be a Q route instead of an N route?

No city routes go past green acres...

Plus this would make all stops in queens (drop off e/b, pick up w/b)

May I also request the B10/B16: https://maps.google....1eb1ce1dd&msa=0

They are both orange, and the B10 serves 13th Avenue and the B16 serves Fort Hamilton Parkway.

Done.

Ooh! Me me me me!

First, in east Queens:

N7

https://maps.google....126211,0.261955

Red, in the nassau symbol (the rectangle)

and this:

Done and done.

Can I have a diagram of the Q88 and Q67 routes based on the following

Q67:

Current Route from LIC to 69 street/Eliot Avenue, then left on Eliot Avenue, left in Fresh Pond, Left on Metropolitan Avenue, left on 69 street, right on Juniper Valley Road, left on 78 street, right on Furmanville Avenue, left on 75 Pl, right on Penelope, which turns into 63 Drive, then continue onto 63 Rd, left on 110 , and left on 62 Dr, terminal on 108 street

From 108/62, continue on 62 Drive until Queens Blvd, left in Queens Blvd, right on 63 Drive, which turns into Penelope Avenue, then left in 75 Pl, right on Furmanville, left on 78 , street, right on Juniper Valley Road, left on 69 , right on Metro, right on Fresh Pond, right on Eliot, left on 69, then current routing

Q67 in Red

Q88: Regular route from QV to 57 Avenue and 92 street, then continue on 57 Avenue, left on Hoffman Drive, right on Woodhaven, right on Eliot Avenue, left on Fresh Pond, left on Metro, and terminate at the (M) train station. If you don't have a queens bus map, then use a Brooklyn bus map to see the Q67 routing .

Done.

Simple request of all the routes on this map: https://maps.google.....075847,0.15398

The LTD stops for the Q70 are marked. The Q70 should also have a weekday-only pentagon.

Colors:

Q70: Red

Q38: Purple

Q45: Orange

Q51: Blue

Done.

Unfortunately, Threxx, I'll have to reject your request to amend the Q51 at this point in time. I completed this piece last night, but decided to not post it until today because it was getting late.

Bx60 to

Tillary St ,Brooklyn, NY

· Slight left on Bruckner Blvd

· Slight right on Hutchinson River Pkwy

· Slight right on I-678 S

· exit 1W to N Conduit Ave

· Slight right on N Conduit Ave

· left on Sutter Ave

· Turn right onto E 98th St

· Turn left onto E New York Av

· Continue onto Lefferts Ave

· Turn right onto Utica Ave

· Turn left onto Atlantic Ave

· Turn left onto 3rd Av

· Turn left onto Flatbush Ave

· Turn right onto Lafayette Ave

· Take the 1st left onto Flatbush Ave

· Take the 1st left onto Livingston St

· Turn right on Boerum Pl

· Turn left on Joralemon St

· Slight right onto Court St

· Court St turns slightly left and becomes Cadman Plaza W

· Turn right on Tillary St last stop

Done. But I've decided to do only the Queens Bus Map.

I'd like to request three routes on one map; the Bx34 (purple), the Bx37 (green), and the Bx45 LTD (dark blue), all on the Bronx bus map. The Google map showing the routes is here: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200421088698928261912.0004c7a6fb3bf0577ae7c&msa=0&ll=40.767558,-73.885492&spn=0.005712,0.013078

The Bx34 is an MTA NYC Transit-operated local route (no limited stops) operating seven days a week, and is indicated in purple on the Google Map as well; the terminals should be located on 3 Av between Fordham Rd and 189 St (southern) and on Elm Av just before Portugal Pl (northern). It's basically identical to the existing Bx34 south of Katonah Av, and north of there the route runs on two-way streets as shown on the map as far as Park Av/Elm Av. At that point, buses make a right onto Elm Av, lay over along Elm as far as Portugal Pl, stop at the station entrance (just past Portugal Pl), make a left onto Rich Av, left onto Prospect Av, left onto Park Av, and then stay on Park Av.

The Bx37 is an MTA Bus-operated local route operating seven days a week, and is indicated in bright green on the Google Map; the full-time terminals should be located on Bruckner Blvd at Wilson Av (southern) and on Bronx River Rd between Wakefield Av and New Pl (northern). After dropping off at the Wakefield MNRR station, buses make a left onto Bronx River Rd, lay over along Bronx River Rd south of the entrance to the Bronx River Parkway, make a right on New Pl, right on New Av, right on Wakefield Av, and then stay on Wakefield Av and stop at the MNRR station.

The route is basically all on two-way streets except in two places; between Baychester/Tillotson Avs and Hammersley/Grace Avs, and south of Earhart Ln/Boller Av. In the first place, southbound buses on Baychester Av stay on Baychester Av through the turn onto Hammersley Av, then stay on Hammersley Av past Grace Av and make a left onto Bruner. Northbound buses on Bruner Av make a right onto Hammersley Av, left onto Grace Av, right onto Givan Av, and left onto Baychester Av.

In Section 5, southbound buses on Hutchinson River Pkwy E make a left onto Boller Av, right onto Erskine Pl, follow Erskine Pl onto I-95 southbound, exit at Pelham Bay Park, drop off at the W45 stop just south of the exit ramp, and lay over. Northbound buses pull out of the layover area, stop at the Bx23 stop, make a left onto Wilkinson, left onto Bruckner Blvd, bear left onto I-95 north, take Exit 9 onto the Hutch, exit immediately into Section 5, right onto Palmer Av, left onto Stillwell Av, left onto Hunter Av, merge onto Boller Av, right onto Hutchinson River Pkwy E.

Bx37 part-time service (the partially transparent green line near the north end of the route) runs Saturdays and Sundays from 10AM to 7PM. After stopping at the railroad station, buses make a right onto Bronx River Rd, left onto Yonkers Av, left onto Central Park Av, stop across Clark St from the W20/W21, left on Clark St, left on Central Park Av, and then lay over. Buses pull out of the layover area to stop just north of Clark St at the W20/W21 stop, then right on Yonkers Av, right on Bronx River Rd, left on Wakefield Av, and then run the full route to Pelham Bay Park. The terminal square should be located on Central Park Av just north of Clark St.

The Bx45 is a 24/7 limited-stop route operated by MTA NYC Transit, and is drawn in dark blue on the Google Map; the northbound full-time terminal is on Bainbridge Av at 206 St. Buses drop off on Bainbridge Av before making the turn, make a right onto 206 St, and lay over on 206 St between Bainbridge and Rochambeau Avs. Northbound buses pick up on 206 St at Rochambeau Av, then make a right on Mosholu Pkwy N, a right on Van Cortlandt Park E, and then stop on Van Cortlandt Park East at Rochambeau Av before making a left back onto Bainbridge Av heading north.

South of 149 St/3 Av, southbound buses stay on 3 Av as far as 139 St, then right on 139 St, left on Lincoln, left on Bruckner Blvd (unfortunately the Google Map won't let me show this), left onto St. Ann's Av, right on 134 St, follow 134 St onto the Triboro Bridge, stay on the Triboro into Queens, then exit onto Astoria Blvd right before the light at 31 St. While in Queens, buses follow the M60 route (loop-no terminal) along Astoria Blvd and through the airport. Northbound buses on Astoria Blvd turn onto the Triboro after 31 St, stay on into the Bronx, take exit 47 onto I-87 north, take Exit 2 onto 135 St, right onto Lincoln Av, bear right onto 3 Av (just above 138 St) then stay on 3 Av.

Bx45 part-time service runs on weekdays from 6AM-8PM (northbound) and from 7AM-9PM (southbound) and is indicated by the partially transparent blue line on the Google Map. After stopping at Montefiore Hospital, northbound buses continue down Bainbridge Av to Van Cortlandt Park E, make a right onto Van Cortlandt Park E, left onto Jerome Av, right onto Bedford Park Blvd, right onto Goulden Av, right onto 205 St, and drop off/lay over along 205 St across from Bronx Science. Northbound buses stop on 205 St at the intersection with Paul Av, make a right onto Paul Av, left onto Bedford Park Blvd, left onto Jerome Av, right onto Van Cortlandt Park E, left onto Bainbridge Av, and then continue south along the full route to LaGuardia Airport.

The Bx45 makes the following full-time stops:

Bainbridge Av at 206 St (terminal)

Van Cortlandt Park E at Rochambeau Av (SB only)

Bainbridge Av at Montefiore Hospital (btw 210 St and Gun Hill Rd)

Gun Hill Rd at Webster Av (NB buses stop on Gun Hill Rd at Decatur Av, SB buses stop on Webster just south of Gun Hill Rd)

Webster Av at 204 St

Webster Av at Bedford Park Blvd

Fordham Plaza (NB buses stop on Webster Av just north of Fordham Rd, SB buses stop on 3 Av just south of Fordham Rd)

3 Av at 183 St

3 Av at 180 St

3 Av at Tremont Av

3 Av at Claremont Pkwy

3 Av at 168 St

3 Av at 163 St

3 Av at 156 St

3 Av at 149 St

3 Av at 138 St

135 St at Willis Av (NB only)

Bruckner Blvd at St. Ann's Av (SB only)

Astoria Blvd at 31 St

Astoria Blvd at Steinway St

Astoria Blvd at Hazen St

Astoria Blvd at 82 St (NB buses stop on 82 St before turning right onto Astoria Blvd, SB buses stop on 23 Av after turning left from 82 St)

23 Av at 94 St (Airport loop)

94 St at Ditmars Blvd (Airport loop)

LGA Delta Terminal (Airport loop)

LGA Terminal C (Airport loop)

LGA Central Terminal (Airport loop)

LGA Marine Air Terminal (Airport loop)

The Bx45 makes the following part-time stops:

Van Cortlandt Park E at Rochambeau Av (both directions)

Van Cortlandt Park E at Grand Concourse

Bedford Park Blvd at Jerome Av

Bedford Park Blvd at Paul Av (NB buses stop on Bedford Park Blvd on the far side of the intersection, SB buses stop on Paul Av before turning left onto Jerome Av)

Goulden Av at Bedford Park Blvd (NB only)

Paul Av at 205 St (terminal)

Archived