MTA Trivia

Strain

I measured it on Google Earth.

Beach 98 st is 643.3 ft eastbound and 842.6 ft westbound.

Aqueduct - North Conduit is 836.6 feet southbound and 701.1 feet northbound or 1,059.6 feet if you count the abandoned section to the north of the station.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was really difficult....

Look i dont want no smart ass comments in my thread ok there's no need for it and i dont want it got it. i do easy questions cuz i live in CT and i dont go to the city that often so i work with what i got ok. with that being said lets just get back on topic and have fun ok now.....

Now this Station is a real trip what Station is it? (This question isnt just hard in my opinion but its funny to if you guys get it right ill give u something)

The answer is 36th Street Station this station is a real Trip because its a fraction of an inch taller than everyone else. its funny and youll see y here is the thing i promised if you got it right. You must watch video to understand question.

Conduit & Aqueduct is the correct answer IF you measure from the end of the abandoned portion of the platform. If you measure from the gate at Conduit to Aqueduct (aka the actual distance traveled between stations), then there are a couple of stations which are closer.

59-125 is close, but not quite the longest.

Chamber St to Park Place (2)(3)

What about the IRT Broadway center track? According to the track maps it goes from 96 St to just after 145 St and then Dyckman St to Van Cortlandt Park. As far as I know it hasn't been used for express service but it certainly is physically possible.

Archived