R160B on D?

UlmerPark B6

no people have seen it resting at concourse yard.

Are you sure it wasn't 142's? I work the baseball special most of the time and they usually layup some 142's in CCY due to lack of room at Woodlawn. It sure would be nice to run into a R160B in CCY.:D

Are you sure it wasn't 142's? I work the baseball special most of the time and they usually layup some 142's in CCY due to lack of room at Woodlawn. It sure would be nice to run into a R160B in CCY.:D

check on subchat. they have a picture but i'm not sure if it's in service.

Here are videos of the R160 on the D line.

It would nice to get the car numbers. It could be a R160A on the D...formerly on the M.

I mean it could also be G.O. on the N via West End. It seems like a few of the conductors don't know how to run the N via West End. I don't how panels work, but can the conductors or T/O preview the stops before leaving the terminal under normal conditions?

It would nice to get the car numbers. It could be a R160A on the D...formerly on the M.

I mean it could also be G.O. on the N via West End. It seems like a few of the conductors don't know how to run the N via West End. I don't how panels work, but can the conductors or T/O preview the stops before leaving the terminal under normal conditions?

no actualy you can't run the 8-car sets on the (D). those are eastern division cars and they are not allowed to run on any other line besides the Eastern Division. yeah thye can preview unless there is a glitch.

Archived