R160B on D?

UlmerPark B6

The (D) is going to use the R160B's full time next year. That's some good news. Before this year, R160B's only ran on (A) for 30 days and (N) full time since February 2007. Now the (D) gets to join the fun with the R160 cars with the (L)(M)(N) and (W). I did see one going to the Bronx.

The (D) is going to use the R160B's full time next year. That's some good news. Before this year, R160B's only ran on (A) for 30 days and (N) full time since February 2007. Now the (D) gets to join the fun with the R160 cars with the (L)(M)(N) and (W). I did see one going to the Bronx.

i don't think they are gonna (D) get full R160B. it might be a few a Yankee Specials and for all-star week. plus or to add in extra or give dirty R68 a break and off to the showers.

i don't think they are gonna (D) get full R160B. it might be a few a Yankee Specials and for all-star week. plus or to add in extra or give dirty R68 a break and off to the showers.

You mean like the R40 put-ins during Yankee games?

It's testing, they did the same thing on the (:D a while back. There is a possibility of the (D) getting a few R160's. It seems like all the South Division lines minus the (S) are going to get them. It would be nice to see something new on the (D).

By the time the shuttles get NTT most of the older models will have been retired.

- Andy

One of my friends on YouTube made a video of a R-160B (D) but he said that the conductor or T/O programmed the train to the (D) since it an (N) train running via West End Express.

This is 62nd Street transfer is available to the (N) train

This is a Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue bound (D) train TheNextStopIs 71st Street

Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please

(D)Coney Island

(D)6 Av Exp

(D)West End Exp

It says on WikiPedia that the (D) has a few R160 as of 7/12/08/ Is this true?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R160B

Really?

1. Dunno about as of 7/12/08.

2. Now, it is true there was an R160 partially on the (D). It was yesterday that it happened. I'm on my way to New York City, get a call from a friend of mine, and says "Yo Pablo, listen to this, 'This a Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue bound D train, the next stop is Fort Hamilton Parkway.' What you think?" ME: "WHAT?!?"

Theres a catch to it though. Most people know the catch so I'll say it. You know how there was a G.O. that southbound (N)s are running via West End to Coney Island (which stopped early btw), train gets to 36th Street, the train got signed as a (D) and ran to Coney Island.

The (D) is going to use the R160B's full time next year.
Yeah, How about No!

Lets get one thing right here...

There are NO PLANS for Any kind of R160 to run on the (D)elta..

Period end of story...

That was just the (N)ovember Crews changing the signs to (D)elta not to confuse the customers.

Have a Nice Day...:cool::cool:

Period end of story...

That was just the (N)ovember Crews changing the signs to (D)elta not to confuse the customers.

And that's that.

Period end of story...

... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo_WA7AD6SA

couldn't find one of Stone Cold doing it...sorry...just the Rock making fun of him... :cool:

When those trains first came out, a few transit workers from 205th Street said that the (:P(D) would get them, and this was like a year ago, so there may be something to that, even though I don't think we will see too many in the next six months or so.

When those trains first came out, a few transit workers from 205th Street said that the (:P(D) would get them, and this was like a year ago, so there may be something to that, even though I don't think we will see too many in the next six months or so.

Thats was then this is now...

Like i said before no plans for the R160's on the (D)elta...

Have a Good Evening.....:cool::cool::cool:

Archived