DSC02933-1.jpg

DSC02616-1-1.jpg

DSC02475-1.jpg

DSC01034-1.jpg

DSC00852-1.jpg

_DSC9017-1.jpg

_DSC8600-1.jpg

Thanks For Watching!

Great pics. I like the one of 7280, a lone Orion V CNG in the parking lot with only an orange cone!

Thanks, there were some others next to it. But that photo was taken november 4th of 2011. There was nothing in the yard really, as months went by that lot is packed up.

Excellent! I love the one of 581!

Thanks.

Im Stunned, simply amazing, seeing 9829 on the B4 bribgs back some recent memories of riding that bus on that route in July and seeing it several times before, that and 581, man I miss those NYCT 05 CNG's :( as well as 894 and 9834. I cant wait to see some more "forgotten" incredible photos.

Thanks & yeah i really miss these a lot! 581 was a good one too. That was actually the last 5xx i rode. 894 is still living i think i dont know, 9834 is at eastchester, I will upload some more forgotten photos this weekend.

Dam great photos!! Always some exciting photos not just the usual of a bus

Thanks

Really, i thought u said all the 890's were dead, i hope they're not lol and how long has 9834 been at ECH, scrap right. Not storage.

That's putting words in my mouth, i never said that. And as for 9834 i dont know, most likely scrap....

That's putting words in my mouth, i never said that. And as for 9834 i dont know, most likely scrap....

Sorry man, maybe it was not you but I did hear all the 890's were dead, i just forgot where, sorry for accusing u, is it possible u can verify the information. Would they hold an Orion 5 like 9834 for any reason?

Sorry man, maybe it was not you but I did hear all the 890's were dead, i just forgot where, sorry for accusing u, is it possible u can verify the information. Would they hold an Orion 5 like 9834 for any reason?

For future use, might bring some buses back from the dead maybe. 9834 is scrapped i think, so much stuff there i dont know whats what. 9842 is on hold, 9870 is on hold, and others.

Archived