MCI D4500 2251 - in Rosedale

aemoreira81

Nice shot!

Good shot, now everybody wanna go after that bus.

Not me. I see them all the time in Manhattan, SI, Brooklyn. So nothing special on my list. If I pass it, then I get a shot and/or clip of it.

Just like how "everyone" went for the C40LFs and the Xcelsiors....*cough* <_<

Nice shot, I saw it earlier.

Lol that's right! Well I just so happened to be in the right place at the right time for this delivery.

I don't want to ruin a post, but I have to say something. Everyone is full of $#!T. Dammit, why is certain comments necessary. We are bus fans, and those of us who like new stuff...Yes we will go after it. This has been the behavior of bus fans before some of you were even a tickle in your daddy's balls and will be the behavior way after y'all @$$es are in the ground! Just say nice photo...great shot...good catch and keep it breezy.

BTW Adam, good shot.

I don't want to ruin a post, but I have to say something. Everyone is full of $#!T. Dammit, why is certain comments necessary. We are bus fans, and those of us who like new stuff...Yes we will go after it. This has been the behavior of bus fans before some of you were even a tickle in your daddy's balls and will be the behavior way after y'all @$$es are in the ground! Just say nice photo...great shot...good catch and keep it breezy.

BTW Adam, good shot.

I'd thank this post if I had my quota reset, but everything you just said is true. It's these same shit talkers that are the same ones that would go out there on the first or second day or sometime during that week and catch the new shit!

369l1d.jpg

BTW Adam, good shot.

I'd thank this post if I had my quota reset, but everything you just said is true. It's these same shit talkers that are the same ones that would go out there on the first or second day or sometime during that week and catch the new shit!

I bet if it had a damn tank on top and DD S50G engine....the shit talkers would post 59066797 pictures and videos of it. How much you want to bet in a week or two the hypocrites come to Queens or go to Manhattan to get a pic or a vid? Don't like the bus don't ride, don't shot it and don't film it. Go after the other buses you skeeted over for!

Archived