• Last Reply

Ok I'll go

M79

M86

M34

M96

M96 because it's from Tuskegee Airmen

Bx6 because it's an even number! :P

Nah jokes, the Bx1 is LIMITED unlike all others I believe..

Nope that's not what I was looking for

Umm what?

It was the answer to mine. Bx1, 3, 5 and 6. From this post on, whoever gets the question right has the option of passing or going. Sorry CS

Nah dude, the 79 and the 86 both have runs out of Tuskegee too.

I'll give you guys a hint: The difference between these routes is not where they come from but how they're set up.

M34 because it's select

Ok it is the M34,like I think Mark said earlier, but not because it is select. It is because it is the only bus route ,out of the four that were listed, that doesn't make a turn in the middle of its run.

Oh right. Anyway here's mine

Bx1

Bx3

Bx5

Bx6

This game pretty much boils down to correctly guessing the author's reason for the route he chose that doesn't belong...

Because you can pick a reason for any route not belonging in a group w/o it being wrong, exactly.......

---------------

In any event, Guess I'll go then:

M66, Q46, Bx32, B8

This game pretty much boils down to correctly guessing the author's reason for the route he chose that doesn't belong...

Because you can pick a reason for any route not belonging in a group w/o it being wrong, exactly.......

---------------

In any event, Guess I'll go then:

M66, Q46, Bx32, B8

Disregard

Lettin you guys know now....

What I am gonna do though, is keep tabs (points) for anyone who guesses my riddles correctly

(1 point for the route, 1 bonus point for the reason I chose it... make it a little more fun)

In other words:

- If you correctly guess the route w/o even listing a reason, you get a point....

- If you correctly guess the route, but give a reason I wasn't thinking of, you get a point

- If you correctly guess the route & post the same reason I was thinking of, you get 2 points....

^^ In all cases of course, the next person posts their riddle...

========================

Q46 since it has overnight service

So does the B8

Q46-only bus route that doesn't connect to the B train.

See, this is exactly what I mean.... While what you say is true, it's not what I'm thinking of

==========================

So for the purposes of the game, both of you are wrong...... feel free to guess again....

Archived