So...anyones up for Friday?

Orion

Checked the news and saw how the weathers going to be, it's perfect. I'm seeing if anyone wants to go transitfanning with us in NYC this friday. Right now I'm still thinking about where to start, but it will probably be @ Pelham Bay Park (not inside the train station, but right by it. This will be starting around 10AM or something, if you would like to come but that's too early, let me know. B) We will be taking trains, buses, all that. Just don't step on my nikes... B)

List of people who are coming (updated after I see who else is coming):

1. Orion

2. CurAke79

3. Majinvegeta (from NYCTF)

4. Greatxu (Flushing 12 Noon) (maybe)

If you are up for it, or think you will be, then please leave a message after the beep.

BEEP :(

I'll see if I can make the early leg of the trip.
Nice, I'll add ya to the list, where will you be @ around what time? Don't worry, I'll use Curtis as my seeing eye dog since he knows how you look. LOL
I would if I was around.
Damn... :)

List of people who are coming (updated after I see who else is coming):

1. Orion

2. CurAke79

3. Majinvegeta

4. Greatxu (Flushing 12 Noon)

5. Pablo M 201

6. Error46146 (Flushing 12 Noon)

If Yall going to ride the shutter buses around JFK airport I'll come lol....so what are the planes anyway for that day?
We will get to JFK @ like 1:40PM (depending on where in JFK), where on JFK you're going to be @?

1. Orion

2. CurAke79

3. Majinvegeta

5. Pablo M 201

7. BJC (JFK)

We will get to JFK @ like 1:40PM (depending on where in JFK), where on JFK you're going to be @?

1. Orion

2. CurAke79

3. Majinvegeta

5. Pablo M 201

7. BJC (JFK)

heh i'll be getting silly in philly Friday...

Will try to get some pics though..

1. Orion

2. CurAke79

3. Majinvegeta

5. Pablo M 201

7. BJC (JFK)

I could just meet yall out in Flushing by 12....so I guess we are going to JFK.

Nope, doesn't look like I can make it. 10's a little early for me, especially seeing as we're taking the train down to the city (Poughkeepsie), it looks like we'll get in about lunch time... but maybe I'll see you guys around later in the day (if you see somebody around the age of 17 with a silver camcorder and not quite short black/brown hair, say hi).

I could just meet yall out in Flushing by 12....so I guess we are going to JFK.
Sweet!
Nope, doesn't look like I can make it. 10's a little early for me, especially seeing as we're taking the train down to the city (Poughkeepsie), it looks like we'll get in about lunch time... but maybe I'll see you guys around later in the day (if you see somebody around the age of 17 with a silver camcorder and not quite short black/brown hair, say hi).
You can make it to Flushing @ around 12 noon?

Archived