5's alive at 125 and other interesting A Div...

SubwayGuy

Interesting stuff today. On my way to the gym in the PM, I catch a N/B (5) on the lcl at 77, figure something laid down on 3tk so I'll take this to 125 and get a (4) the rest of the way.

So what happens when we pull into 125? I turn around and see the train I just got off...

5bzede.jpg

Well right behind us a train pulls in across the platform...I do a double take....

2qdtlcg.jpg

So now I'm thinking don't know WHAT happened, unless it got cleared up quick, but that's not somethin ya see every day heh.

Also caught a battery run on that 4 train when it came, then on the way back happened to get stuck sitting next to some "old bitty" type who wouldn't stop clipping her fingernails (and even more disgustingly, eating them). All the way from Kingsbridge Rd to her stop at 86th. Not kidding. Was going to say something but figured it wasn't worth it...As long as she didn't get any on ME...

All that just to go to the gym... ;D

And before those "photography elitists" out there give me a hard time I was using a cell phone to take these...like I said going to the gym :)...

The (5) on the local track was operated by yours truly. I was local from GC to 125, right behind a (6). There was a stalled express at 59th St. It started moving when I entered 59th on the local track. The (5) you saw on the express track at 125th St was my follower, who originally passed us around 103rd St. He followed me all the way to Dyre Ave.

The(5) on the local track was operated by yours truly. I was local from GC to 125, right behind a (6). There was a stalled express at 59th St. It started moving when I entered 59th on the local track. The (5) you saw on the express track at 125th St was my follower, who originally passed us around 103rd St. He followed me all the way to Dyre Ave.

Psh, stalker. :)

Interesting photos!

- Andy

The (5) on the local track was operated by yours truly. I was local from GC to 125, right behind a (6). There was a stalled express at 59th St. It started moving when I entered 59th on the local track. The (5) you saw on the express track at 125th St was my follower, who originally passed us around 103rd St. He followed me all the way to Dyre Ave.

Heh...go figure

"Where did you lose your time?" :P:p:p:p (joking)

Archived