Nova RTS' at MTA Bus

JOrion3741

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LGA has sent alotta TMC 8000s back to transit. some to QV and some to GA to name a few. Are any more 9300s ready to come over? Lol. I also read that 9247 is now at FP. As for 9313 hopefully they are taking the platforms out. Who knows? I some how have to down to UP any Ideas from Jackson Heights?

LGA has sent alotta TMC 8000s back to transit. some to QV and some to GA to name a few. Are any more 9300s ready to come over? Lol. I also read that 9247 is now at FP. As for 9313 hopefully they are taking the platforms out. Who knows? I some how have to down to UP any Ideas from Jackson Heights?

9247 Yeah, that's how Ulmer got the 94xx. LGA is not giving anything out. Although I know this is moving in a cycle, one depot is not giving only getting................

Hrere is the latest update, 9338 is now at LGA with hard seats and no platforms!!!!! That bus looks like.....crap. What happened to it? B6?:confused:

I meant to post this last night and I forgot to duh. lol. Anyway 9340 was seen by myself as well as a couple others yesterday on the Q-29 with UP stickers and MTA New York City Bus still on it. how's about that one?

Hrere is the latest update, 9338 is now at LGA with hard seats and no platforms!!!!! That bus looks like.....crap. What happened to it? B6?:confused:

I meant to post this last night and I forgot to duh. lol. Anyway 9340 was seen by myself as well as a couple others yesterday on the Q-29 with UP stickers and MTA New York City Bus still on it. how's about that one?

Ya'll need to start getting photos of these things man!

Yes, your right, UPDATE: UP is trying to bargain in a cycle of transfering buses, so they might give up 9318-9341 (some already gone), and they are gonna get something in return and that somethings are the 93xx-96xx series. SO getting more interesting in this cycle of buses.

B6, If you can be of any help,I would like to get to see the Ulmer Park depot. What subway line goes there etc?

Here are directions:

Take the Coney-Island Bound (D) Train or Mahattan-bound (D) to 86th St. You can also use the (M) (if avaiable). Then you have to take the Bansonhurst-Harway Aveune-B6 to the very last stop which is Ulmer Park. There at 86th St, there is Coney Island-B82 to, getoff 25th Avenue, but not preferable but too much people. So I prefer you to take the B6, and the last thing you could do is to.... go to 25th Avenue on the (D) and transfer to Bus B3 heading towards Bensonhurst-Harway Avenue. Then you will get to the front of the building/depot. If you want to see the bus lot there is one at the intersection of Cropsey Avenue & 25th Avenue, and on Bath Avenue (in back of the depot) & Bay 37th St. Its a little alley and then on the right of the alley is the lot.

Have Fun, TJ

Hi B6,thank you wow thats interesting and confusing LOL. Oh BTW, another 9300 came to LGA today I think its a 9300? I cant see what # its is however, it does have the "worst week" commercial add on the front. I think this one might be from JA or QV Im not sure. Knowing my luck its probably from UP.:P

Hi B6,thank you wow thats interesting and confusing LOL. Oh BTW, another 9300 came to LGA today I think its a 9300? I cant see what # its is however, it does have the "worst week" commercial add on the front. I think this one might be from JA or QV Im not sure. Knowing my luck its probably from UP.:rolleyes:

#9300 Went to Queens Years ago i think it was a QV Bus

Archived