Nova RTS' at MTA Bus

JOrion3741

R32 3838, is 9311 still at BP? I was just wondering. Thank You.

Yes its still there, I already knew that the Nova's were going to Basiley Pk anyway, Ihad that feeling, and I think some orion V's will show up there also, Basiley Pk can handle the Orion V's because They always repair Orion V's from the JFK Depot. Nova's and Oroin V's to knock out the 8000's series Rts but They should keep 8080,8052,8215,8233,8244 and 8356 because they are the Best ones I have been on them and they are fast.

One more thing I saw an Orion VII Hybird in the Jamaica Depot 3 days ago.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just as I thought!!! LGA got another Nova!!! It is not 9301 or 9341. It is 9306 and it does NOT have a white back. It does have hard seats with LGA stickers and MTA Bus on it. Oh and no platforms. Sorry B6....:(

Just like i thought buses leving so fast. i want 9315 and 9334 to always stay. They are very fast. leaving so fast.......................:(

Hey B6, Have you spoken to you friend today?

Probably can't 'till Thanksgiving. I got school and too much homework and study and when i have free time I reliaze I'm always doing something else. I just got very little time here, I come here because I love it here. And otherwise when i have "free" time I watch the Yankees when they are on.

But I'll probably go back to Ulmer in Nov and hopefully catch him on a bus.

Just to let you know I saw a bus that was doing a B36 tripper with Grand Avenue Decals. The bus was going to fast so I couldn't see the #s.

I dont know how to post them. They are from my cell phone, and they came out allright I would guess. As it turns out that both 9311 & 9312 will both be going to the LGA depot. Here is something weird that happened to the both of them, 9311 broke down on the way to LGA. So it was decided to have it towed to the BP depot. 9312 also broke down and it was decided to tow it to the CS depot. Thats some sad news aint it? As well as strange.......:confused:

R32 3838, 8080 is now at Fresh Pond with 8094 & 8095.

WTF!!! What 8080 was my favorite one of all and 8094, That sucks but Basiley park might get some Orion 5's as well as novas or More Hybirds since they are the only depot who mantain the Hybirds right.

I dont know how to post them. They are from my cell phone, and they came out allright I would guess. As it turns out that both 9311 & 9312 will both be going to the LGA depot. Here is something weird that happened to the both of them, 9311 broke down on the way to LGA. So it was decided to have it towed to the BP depot. 9312 also broke down and it was decided to tow it to the CS depot. Thats some sad news aint it? As well as strange.......:confused:

i know that some of the UP Suburbans are dead....

B6, which suburbans are dead? Do you mean as scrap/part donors? Or as in not used? Pablo wait till you see what LGA did to 8263 today. talk about sad.:( Also Pablo please send me a PM ok?

I meant that they are not litterally "dead" but they have engine covers cracked, number plate cracked, lights not working, A/C not owrking. Once they fix it something else pops up. since the B36 Tripper is right in front of my school I could find out buses that UPK have (new).

Archived