Nova RTS' at MTA Bus

JOrion3741

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9304 is now a hard seater with LGA why is 9311 at BP? just great this is getting weird.......

I checked with my friend, he wasn't there. I spoke with his friend- he didn't know anything about why UPK is planning to get different RTS in the next few weeks and Suburbans leaving, but let me tell ya, his response was negative!

they're mad about the buses leaving.

Within the last 2 weeks UP has received 9382-9392, and they are expected to get more of YUK batch of 9382-9429, b/c YUKON is receving their batch of NG O7 which in turn the O5's (1993's) could be retired, how soon does YUK receive their O7 delivery IDK. With that in mind, there's no other choice but the suburbans are leaving & going to LGA & BPK.

Within the last 2 weeks UP has received 9382-9392, and they are expected to get more of YUK batch of 9382-9429, b/c YUKON is receving their batch of NG O7 which in turn the O5's (1993's) could be retired, how soon does YUK receive their O7 delivery IDK. With that in mind, there's no other choice but the suburbans are leaving & going to LGA & BPK.

I hope those suburbs would go to someplace useful like Grand Avenue or Flatbush. Yeah Flatbush cuase #1 they don't get new buses and # 2 Rob can still have a friend so he could drive with :)

I hope those suburbs would go to someplace useful like Grand Avenue or Flatbush. Yeah Flatbush cuase #1 they don't get new buses and # 2 Rob can still have a friend so he could drive with :D

UPDATE: The major mystery of why buses from UP are going to LGA. The UPK Depot is naquiring 9380 to 9429 from Yukon because since hybrids are coming so fast its easier to relieve pressure from Yukon and faster for Ulmer. LGA is just aquaring buses for free. For now only 20 buses of 9380-9429 are at UPK (10 still pending). Right now the numbers are 9380-9382, 9384-9390. Then there are few 94xx at Ulmer. Theres also 9613-9615 (saw it doing school special on the B36 to Bay Academy), 9658-9659. When the Hybrids go to YUK then RTS will go to UPK. Wonder why they are sending buses to UPK when its about to be rehab?

UPDATE: The major mystery of why buses from UP are going to LGA. The UPK Depot is naquiring 9380 to 9429 from Yukon because since hybrids are coming so fast its easier to relieve pressure from Yukon and faster for Ulmer. LGA is just aquaring buses for free. For now only 20 buses of 9380-9429 are at UPK (10 still pending). Right now the numbers are 9380-9382, 9384-9390. Then there are few 94xx at Ulmer. Theres also 9613-9615 (saw it doing school special on the B36 to Bay Academy), 9658-9659. When the Hybrids go to YUK then RTS will go to UPK. Wonder why they are sending buses to UPK when its about to be rehab?

Well when you think about it LGA is losing the 1990 TMCs for the 9300s. They gotta replace the suburban seats with the 8000s seats.

With Cas and Yuk recieving the 1st of the hybrids (I'm not sure whats the highest no. as of now) there one of two things that could happen. YUK could send RTS to UP or CAS could send O5s to UP. The O5s are unlikely because they're probably Stengel or Gun Hill bound to kill the 93s.

If we can find out the depot deliever list then we could make better guess about which buses will be displaced and where to.

Well when you think about it LGA is losing the 1990 TMCs for the 9300s. They gotta replace the suburban seats with the 8000s seats.

With Cas and Yuk recieving the 1st of the hybrids (I'm not sure whats the highest no. as of now) there one of two things that could happen. YUK could send RTS to UP or CAS could send O5s to UP. The O5s are unlikely because they're probably Stengel or Gun Hill bound to kill the 93s.

If we can find out the depot deliever list then we could make better guess about which buses will be displaced and where to.

Well they could send Orion 5 to UPK but UPK is not ready to handle them. The roads are too rough. But it would be nice to see a change because they have had RTS for like 10-15 years. I wonder what you want to find out, Who has the universal depot delievery list?

Archived