Nova RTS' at MTA Bus

JOrion3741

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got word that 9312 will be getting hard seats any day now. Damn this is getting really weird.......R32 3838, what bus will replace 9776?:P

9787 I think Replaced it, I been hearing that 1172 and 5929 are not doing so good at all , they have been at baisley park for over 5 months now and they did not enter service yet and they have no fareboxes in them yet.

=| I I am so tired. Oh yeah I believe 4994 is now at Ulmer.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

B6,Thank You for the heads up about the 9332. Perhaps it will be next to come to LGA. Were they done the right way? R-32 3838 is 9311 still at BP? Does it have the hard seats in it yet? And now they want to fix 9776.....

I don't know about 9311, but all I know That 9776 is being worked on, 9311 is most likely is in the grarage.

Archived