A MTA New York City Bus that is very rare. Im gonna give yall a little history

tkx2510

IMG00002.jpg

This bus right when I was young. Jackie Gleason Depot in a Brooklyn Division has a few bus like the one im posting before it was and (MTA) New York City Bus. It was an(NYCT). Then Jackie Gleason Depot decided to Moved most of the TMC RTS and The TMC Nova to Fresh pond Depot, and I believed moved to Flatbush Depot and keeped the Orion CNG, The New Flyer(not the stretch bus)and the Low hybrid bus which is still under by Jackie Gleason Depot. At first I wonder when the bus that u just saw on the pictures where did it go. I was wonder if it moved to the (MTA) Bus company Till I found out that Kingsbridge Depot in the Bronx Division have that bus.From Jackie Gleason Depot in Brooklyn to Kingsbridge Depot in the Bronx. Because I see a Bx10 running under that same bus but it didnt say (MTA)Bus. Is says (MTA)New York City Bus at Bedford Park Boulevard to Jerome Avenue by the (4) line. Only If i have a camera that time i would of take the pictures. But eversince TMC RTS is no longer under by Kingsbridge eversince it moved to other Depot and keep the Orion V and and the 6100 series. But the picture that I posted that is very similar bus it a NYCT I just wonder where did that bus moved at?And which Depot has it now.Ive been looking for it for the longest eversince Kingsbridge got rid of. If you guy know or seen that same bus that posted that is under by NYCT.Let me know. But I think I see the same bus and a storage near the WF Depot Bus shop. a while till they moved it. If you guy know or seen that same bus that posted that is under by NYCT.Let me know.

IMG00002.jpg

This bus right when I was young. Jackie Gleason Depot in a brooklyn Division has a few bus like the one im posting before it was and (MTA) New York City Bus. It was an(NYCT). Then Jackie Gleason Depot decided to Moved most of the TMC RTS and The TMC Nova to Fresh pond Depot, and I believed moved to Flatbush Depot and keeped the Orion CNG, The New Flyer(not the stretch bus)and the Low hybrid bus. At first I wonder when the bus that u just saw on the pictures where did it go. I was wonder if it moved to the (MTA) Bus company Till I found out that Kingsbridge Depot in the bronx Divison have that bus.From Jackie Gleason Depot in Brooklyn to Kingsbridge Depot in the bronx. Cuz I see a Bx10 running under that same bus but it didnt say (MTA)Bus. Is says (MTA)New York City Bus at Bedford Park Boulevard to Jerome Avenue by the (4) line. Only If i have a camera that time i would oftake the pictures. But eversince TMC RTS is no longer under by Kingsbridge eversince it moved to other Depot and keep the Orion V and and the 6100 series. But the picture that I posted that is very similar bus it a NYCT I just wonder where did that bus moved at?And which Depot has it now.Ive been looking for it for the longest eversince Kingsbridge got rid of. If you guy know or seen that same bus that posted that is under by NYCT.Let me know. But I think I see the same bus and a storage near the WF Depot Bus shop. a while till they moved it. If you guy know or seen that same bus that posted that is under by NYCT.Let me know.

i think it's 4 years. but second we all know about what you posted. first batch of RTS at JG traded away as new bus came.

those buses look better in JG. JG needs more buses with a lot of capacity allowed like RTS. the new flyer and orion don't do good because it is a semi and you're not allowed to stand in the back. but the Orion V at JG is good. they should have bought some RTS CNG exclusively for JG and West Farms

I think that's an ex-pbl TMC. As far as I know the only RTS's the TA had with port side vents was '94 TMC's 8565, and 8566.

I think it is also, but looks questionable to me for some reason. I wonder whats the number on that bus....

Archived