Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
trainfan22

JFK Airport

I took these pics from the Airtrain which is a cool system but the populsion noise on the airtrain cars is a bit loud, however the seats are nice and comfy. Well here are the pics......

DSC01613.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

DSC01617.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

DSC01621.jpg

DSC01622.jpg

Comments are welcome enjoy!!

Nice! I like how Delta still has a handful of jets that still have the '04 scheme. The new scheme I'm not liking too much, maybe its going to be a while before it grows on me.

Nice! I like how Delta still has a handful of jets that still have the '04 scheme. The new scheme I'm not liking too much, maybe its going to be a while before it grows on me.

Thanks!!

I'm starting to love planes, great now I'm a plane foamer...

Nice shots.

Great shots! I love the first one, and the GE powered Air India 777. I really like the last one too. British Airways was the only airline to order the 767 with Rolls-Royce engines.

Wow...those are really good
Thanks!!

Great shots! I love the first one, and the GE powered Air India 777. I really like the last one too. British Airways was the only airline to order the 767 with Rolls-Royce engines.

Thanks!!

Nice Pics they bring me back to my old stomping grounds. I spent 12 years at JFK working for an Airline before leaving this summer to start my carrier with Transit and haven't looked back since

Nice Pics they bring me back to my old stomping grounds. I spent 12 years at JFK working for an Airline before leaving this summer to start my carrier with Transit and haven't looked back since

Thanks!!