Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
jgood6195

If you were a bus,

I knew this guy who once got so high that he believed that he was a bus.  He ran around the room screaming "beep beep" and then smashed face first into a wall and broke his nose.

I'd rather not be a bus.

• Upvote 16

I don't get this

Okay, based on your age, if you were a bus, would you be in service or retired? Is that better?

Who's the person on shrooms or something eh? Lol WTF

Edited by RFC
  • Upvote 2

Okay, based on your age, if you were a bus, would you be in service or retired? Is that better?

Im sorry, but what is the point of this honestly?

• Upvote 2

Im sorry, but what is the point of this honestly?

Long slow bus ride + Shrooms or something other + This topic =  The person who created the topic "If you were a bus"

• Upvote 1

Totally not making the most of his second chance.... Not surprising since he doesn't do a little research before asking and quotes whole posts just to post a few words because he's 'lazy'.... List goes on.

• Upvote 7

Totally not making the most of his second chance.... Not surprising since he doesn't do a little research before asking and quotes whole posts just to post a few words because he's 'lazy'.... List goes on.

Hey, this is suppose to be fun.

The title sounds fun, i was expecting the descripiton to be, "if you was a bus how would you spec yourself up, would you want to be a new flyer etc, what engine/transmission would you want/framed, unframed windows stuff like tha"t...not no "would you be retired" etc..what? LOL

Edited by XcelsiorBoii4888
  • Upvote 2

• Upvote 3