Paris, like you never seen it.

Ooh là là!! A Longchamp (with men's products I hope)!!  :lol: Très interéssant no? Yes, so you have shown us various parts of Paris or shall I say "quartiers" of Paris... Some are very modern (which outsiders not from France may not be used to seeing), some are kind of run down (aka ghetto) and some are traditional and yet some are unexpected...

DSC26334a.jpg

Why do those four dots keep blinking near the top of the image... (the spots where the chain link fence meets). I guess you managed to get an eye illusion pic. Nice pics tho! You must have a very good camera!

• 1 month later...

Man Paris is a beautiful city just from the pics. I need to travel there and explore. One day........

The city or the women there? You know I was gonna go there and put you on the spot playa.  :lol:

lol... The city... I personally prefer Italian women, so I can't speak for the French ones...  :lol: Some of the Spanish ones are nice too provided that they have a little color. Not into pale chicks... 

lol... The city... I personally prefer Italian women, so I can't speak for the French ones...  :lol: Some of the Spanish ones are nice too provided that they have a little color. Not into pale chicks... 

Heheheh. Indeed the big city where it's live. You have fine tastes. You're sort of sounding like me and how I've always been an absolute sucker for Asian girls for as long as I can remember from when I was a teen up to this very post. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We continue in the "Paname", one of the nicknames given by its inhabitants.  

The name of "City of Love" is only for tourists (It is the people that you see at Times Square).  :D

DSC58228a.jpg

DSC58069a.jpg

DSC57746a.jpg

DSC58288a.jpg

DSC25363a.jpg

DSC26067a.jpg

DSC25577a.jpg

DSC34351a.jpg

DSC01515a.jpg

DSC59344a.jpg

Thank you everybody.

I was wondering how is your public library system in France look like.

Does library has cafe also?

I don't think we can speak of a system.
Except for the National Library, most public libraries are managed by municipalities. I think that every town with more than 5,000 inhabitants has a library.
More the municipality is populated, more it has libraries.
All of these systems are independent.

In Paris by example, a city with ton of suburban municaplities. There is the public library system of the City of Paris with tens of libraries and there are libraries for almost every surburb around.

About café in Library, it is very rare, I only know one in the Francois Mitterand National Library
It is these four buildings.
DSC58078a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived