Level II??

Here's some photos I took a couple weeks ago.

I really wanna rob you for one of your models!.. Just one. I dunno which one because that all look hot 2 def. But I wanna just take 1!!!! Lets meet up....... We can meet by the ENY Depot... Bring a WF model with you! :eek:

LOL at the NBC 4 HD ad!

Nice models!!

Thanks man!

I REALLY WANNA ROB YOU FOR ONE OF YOUR MODELS!.. JUST ONE. I DUNNO WHICH ONE BECAUSE THAT ALL LOOK HOT 2 DEF. BUT I WANNA JUST TAKE 1!!!! LETS MEET UP....... WE CAN MEET BY THE ENY DEPOT... BRING A WF MODEL WITH YOU! :eek:

Get ur own pimp!!!

LOL! I love the ads on the back of some of those buses.

Thanks! The NBC one on the whitebacked RTS, and the Georgi on the Orion V are my favorites!

I just went... all they have are some (MTA) RTS's and (MTA) MCI 96-A-3 coaches (which, to my knowledge, the (MTA) never owned!)

Which one did you go to? And yeah, you're right about the TA never having the 96.

Sounds like he went to the GCT Store, the A3s are supposed to be stand-ins for the D4500s. Royal Coach offers a D3 in NYCT paint on their website. The only store I ever saw the D3 in (and bought mine from) was the (NJT) store in Newark. If you want an E-Series, Lakeland in Dover sells one at their terminal as well as the A3 (D4000).

Sounds like he went to the GCT Store, the A3s are supposed to be stand-ins for the D4500s. Royal Coach offers a D3 in NYCT paint on their website. The only store I ever saw the D3 in (and bought mine from) was the (NJT) store in Newark. If you want an E-Series, Lakeland in Dover sells one at their terminal as well as the A3 (D4000).

Where in Newark is the NJT store??

Which one did you go to? And yeah, you're right about the TA never having the 96.

I went to the GCT Annex store a couple of weeks ago, and the Transit Museum store today... they're both the same, only RTS's and 96-A3's. What I don't understand is, they have a D-model in (MTA) colors like Ken S. said, so why don't they buy that instead of a bus they never owned? Oh, and there are (MTA) Orion V's on that site as well...

• 1 year later...
I still really wanna rob you for one of your models!.. Just one. I dunno which one because that all look hot 2 def. But I wanna just take 1!!!! Lets meet up....... We can meet by the ENY Depot... Bring a WF model with you! :eek:

LOL... I'll think about it!

awesome models what size do you print you decals? thats one of my big problems right now....and what paint do you recomend? awesome set!

The stripe is about a 1/2 inch, and the only paint I use is Testors Silver and White for the exhaust, doors, and trim.

Archived