This time BEE-Line give me NOT SO NICE Experience.

This is letter I wrote to my friend, andrew Zeiger, charge of Bee-Line Bus

Dear Andrew Zeiger:

Today, I boarded the 10:10 Route #14 Town Cortlandt Town Center, Bus #223 at TransCenter at 10:18, 2 minutes late from 10:16.
Since I didn't took bus for very long time and due to my speaking disable, I tried to ask male bus operator if he still stops at my destination stop by writing memo and he refused to look at meno on my sheet and he refused to help me. At 11:17, after bus left Ossinning, I was forced to stand up in front looking for my bus stop I recognized at Route #9A and Old Albany Post Rd, and when I got off I pointed to sign, "I was looking for this." He completely IGNORED ME.
He was not doing his job as bus operator because his refusal to help me. He was unfriendly customer service.
From your friend, Yuki Endo

Well you should've asked him directly. BO's have to have their eyes on the road at all times, so I understand him not looking at your sheet. Next time ask him, even if your english isnt so good, or wait until he stops, and show him.

I did but he couldn't understand what I was saying.

Well you should've asked him directly. BO's have to have their eyes on the road at all times, so I understand him not looking at your sheet. Next time ask him, even if your english isnt so good, or wait until he stops, and show him.

If you ever heard him talk in person, he cannot speak clearly at all it is not a question of his english. 

What is your gripe here....

That you had to stand in front to look for the stop yourself, in light of him refusing to look at your sheet?

The b/o doesn't really have to look at your sheet... It just might've been how you presented yourself/situation to him as well....

You got off the bus & pointed to some sign & said "I was looking for this" ?

You do realize that could be taken as a snide gesture....

He ignored you after you got off at your stop?

What did you want him to do at that point exactly.....

At red light at Westchester County Center, I asked him but he refused......

In the middle of tarrytown rd & central park av..... you have to be joking....

Couldn't you have perhaps asked the guy when he was at a stop? Or better yet, when you got on the bus?

I'ma just come out & say it.... I find you to be more at fault than I do the driver in this situation.

He was already moving by the time I paid my fare.

Oh so what.... You still could've asked him when he was stopped at a bus stop - any bus stop, instead of at a red light in the middle of a rather major intersection like that.... I'm quite sure that BL-14 you boarded made at least one stop between Westchester county center & Crugers....

What it boils down to is, You chose an inopportune time to show the driver your piece of paper......

Why didn't you ask him when you got to Ossining, instead of being (what you call) "forced to stand up in front" looking for your bus stop....

Don't tell me that y'all made no stops in Ossining either..... You CHOSE to stand up in front to look for your stop, instead of asking the driver again at a more opportune time......

"......and when I got off I pointed to sign, "I was looking for this."

He completely IGNORED ME."

I like how you put "ignored" in caps here....

You still haven't answered what you expected the driver to do AFTER you got off the bus....

There was no chance to ask at bus stop because he soon left because only few people were getting on. Plus, he had sunglasses.

I couldn't remember the name of bus stop, so I asked him by note.

The fact that he had sunglasses on is completely irrelevant.....

There was no chance to ask the driver at any Any bus stop made between White Plains & Crugers?

Yeah right.... Now you're simply making excuses.... You just gave up trying after he couldn't understand you, and now you're trying to get him reprimanded because of that.... You trying to have him read a paper in the middle of a red light at a busy intersection isn't going to help your cause......

There was no chance to ask at bus stop because he soon left because only few people were getting on. Plus, he had sunglasses.

I couldn't remember the name of bus stop, so I asked him by note.

Okay, so while those few people are paying their fare, you show the BO your paper, and what, and he'll help you out. The fact Hey Guys had sunglasses doesnt really prove your point at all.

Now, maybe you not remembering the bus stop exactly is a problem. That's gonna be a problem, especially if its a newbie in the job.

• 1 month later...

Call 914-813-7777 for information on help with locations of travel with beeline. A drivers responsibility is his eyes on the road at all times not looking at a pce of paper. i know im late with this but had to be adressed he was doing his job just right.

Call 914-813-7777 for information on help with locations of travel with beeline. A drivers responsibility is his eyes on the road at all times not looking at a pce of paper. i know im late with this but had to be adressed he was doing his job just right.

I didn't remember the bus stop name, so I couldn't call the information to confirm.

Pay attention dude especially with buses outside NYC notice how I don't get burned even in the Springfield area in Massachusetts. Get on top of your lines. One more thing get a smartphone 

My retired museum friend got me trackphone for me on July 31st.

Bee-Line buses do not have phone application.

Archived