Conductors List 2013

KingNaya

@ladymax yea thats what i was saying... but i spoke to Mrs.Shivers and she said i have to come in and do the same thing on Monday, but now i just have to redo the paperwork cause they lost it...smh... you'll be fine... they should be calling you in a week... so dnt worry

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in the mid 1700's....

I think maybe next year, unless the list move so fast due to all the people contacted for B/O...

If i get by the end of the year it would be like a cristmas gift to me !!

U almost in ....... Good luck !

Good Morning,

I was offered the B/O test, then the appt letter came. I respectfully declined and ask that my name remained on the conductor list. My question is, wouldn't the names on the 8094 conductor list move up?  Because the people who was offered the B/O position and accepted? 

Good Morning,

I was offered the B/O test, then the appt letter came. I respectfully declined and ask that my name remained on the conductor list. My question is, wouldn't the names on the 8094 conductor list move up?  Because the people who was offered the B/O position and accepted? 

Those people who take the B/O position are STILL on the conductor list and are allowed to switch positions when their list number is called

Your name remains on the conductors list only if you take the BOSS exam. If they offer you a job as a bus driver and you accept then your name comes off the conductors list.

That's what happened to me. I got 2 letters. The first one was for the BOSS exam and the second was for bus driver.

Good morning I received my phone call today from mrs. Shivers I have to report on Tuesday August 20 of my medical and final processing... Good luck to everyone

who received a call. My list number is 1125.

Congrats Ladymax! Please post any updates if it doesn't interfere with your school car training.

Ok it's official I'm a MTA employee. I start on Monday 8/26.. Th only other person I saw. There for conductor was list number 1129. Good luck to everyone who has gotten a call for medical. It will be a long day... But, worth it.

8/26 is going to be a big day, lots of new T/O's and C/R's I'll be there as well.

KingNaya, I called the number you listed for Ms. Shivers 347-643-8218. Sadly they said it wasn't working, maybe it's my job phone.

Wait!!! Not sure what I dialed!!! ;~/ but I just left Ms. Shivers a message. ;~) hopefully, she'll call back. Ty!

Archived